ADVERTISEMENT

Glenn Beck

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
I got to be on the air on his show this morning, which was pretty cool. Had never tried calling in before so I was surprised I got through.

Glenn Beck really isn't someone I've ever liked, mainly because he never had much journalistic integrity ... although the bar's been quite 'lowered' lately, so he probably qualifies now (I'm not joking).

He was far better early on when he was Joe American. He's far different now.

congrats. Been listening to Mr. Beck the rodeo clown since he was on WFLA. I find his wit to be spot on. He has this ability to connect the dots .His timing is off sometimes but ultimately gets things right . He admits he is not a journalist. He is rodeo clown commenting on the days events .

I miss moron trivia when he would call convenience stores in cities where two opposing NFL teams were facing each other that Sunday. He would ask the employees trivia questions often based on issues of the day. the answers were hilarious., typically the city with the winning convenience store also often won the game on Sunday.

Glenn loves America ,loves the Constitution and uses his platform to serve others through his Mercury one charity . His truly only downfall is hiring that guy Pat who is a huge BYU fan. They are all Mormons so what can you expect right? 😂

congrats. Been listening to Mr. Beck the rodeo clown since he was on WFLA. I find his wit to be spot on. He has this ability to connect the dots .His timing is off sometimes but ultimately gets things right . He admits he is not a journalist. He is rodeo clown commenting on the days events .

I miss moron trivia when he would call convenience stores in cities where two opposing NFL teams were facing each other that Sunday. He would ask the employees trivia questions often based on issues of the day. the answers were hilarious., typically the city with the winning convenience store also often won the game on Sunday.

Glenn loves America ,loves the Constitution and uses his platform to serve others through his Mercury one charity . His truly only downfall is hiring that guy Pat who is a huge BYU fan. They are all Mormons so what can you expect right? 😂
In that context, I don't disagree. I still don't care for him. But, as I said, most journalists have created such a low bar now, they're all 'subjective activists' these days, with rare exceptions who don't remain employed well.

They still do moron trivia on Pat unleashed. It's amazing how dumb some people are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT