ADVERTISEMENT

Go Rams w/Bortles

He can ride this into a 10 year NFL career if he likes. It could be a lot worse. A lot of backups wind up being good TV or radio analysts. I'm happy that he has a backup plan no matter what. George loved a game manager QB who ocassionally had break out games.

He can ride this into a 10 year NFL career if he likes. It could be a lot worse. A lot of backups wind up being good TV or radio analysts. I'm happy that he has a backup plan no matter what. George loved a game manager QB who ocassionally had break out games.
I don't see Blake as a booth guy. Pre-game show definitely!

Goff did not start. Blake did.

Blake 3/8 50 yards and 1 rush for 3 yds

Receivers dropped passes like it was their job...

Did the Steelers give him an offer? They just spent a 3rd on Rudolph, so not sure why they would have been in the market for another back up.
He was available before draft. They keep 3 QBs. Rudolph would have been the 3.

He was available before draft. They keep 3 QBs. Rudolph would have been the 3.

But did they offer him? You said Bortles should have gone to Pittsburgh, but did Pittsburgh have any interest in Bortles? He only signed a 1 year $1 million deal, which seems to indicate he wasn being pursued that heavily by teams across the league. And to be honest, I am not sure he would have been ahead of Rudolph on the depth chart in Pittsburgh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT