ADVERTISEMENT

Gold!

UCF-icenhl-06

Diamond Knight
Oct 2, 2006
B9KqdtgCYAAibZE.png:large

WOriginally posted by Malthus Doctrine:
Gold goes up and down just like anything else, but gold can NEVER be bought out, file bankruptcy, sold off or merge. Gold is not purchased for investment goals long term. It is bought to PRESERVE one's own wealth with the insurance that it can never go negative or have zero value.
Just give up on these kids Malthus. They have only known an era of fiat currencies, rampant money printing and the nice easy life of living in a country with the reserve currency. Surprisingly, half of them are business majors, yet understand nothing about macro-economics such as this.

When the system goes, it's gonna go fast. We will wake up overnight and gold with be worth double what it was the night before. It's a big ponzi scheme. Why you think everyone gets nervous about things like Greece? It's not because of the drop in the bucket debt they have that could be wiped off the board no problem. It's the blowing up of 700 Trillion of derivatives with chained counterparties that nobody understands that they can't print their way out of that has them terrified.

Gold is a put to the insanity of the monetary authorities. We don't even have conversations anymore about meaningful budget reform. Republicans are terrified. Just print more money! When ponzi schemes unravel, they go fast. Keep an eye on Japan. When that starts to get away from them, it's time to head for the door.

Reactions: wjustincottrell
Just give up on these kids Malthus. They have only known an era of fiat currencies, rampant money printing and the nice easy life of living in a country with the reserve currency. Surprisingly, half of them are business majors, yet understand nothing about macro-economics such as this.

When the system goes, it's gonna go fast. We will wake up overnight and gold with be worth double what it was the night before. It's a big ponzi scheme. Why you think everyone gets nervous about things like Greece? It's not because of the drop in the bucket debt they have that could be wiped off the board no problem. It's the blowing up of 700 Trillion of derivatives with chained counterparties that nobody understands that they can't print their way out of that has them terrified.

Gold is a put to the insanity of the monetary authorities. We don't even have conversations anymore about meaningful budget reform. Republicans are terrified. Just print more money! When ponzi schemes unravel, they go fast. Keep an eye on Japan. When that starts to get away from them, it's time to head for the door.

LMFAO 😂 any day now Boston has been saying for the last decade. While the rest of us have been making hundreds of thousands of dollars investing like non idiots.

Screenshot-20220207-204930.png

LMFAO 😂 any day now Boston has been saying for the last decade. While the rest of us have been making hundreds of thousands of dollars investing like non idiots.

Gold is the play. A hedge against inflation.

Except that in the past decade gold price has increased by 2%. While the cost of goods due to inflation has risen by 26% over the same span.

VTI (total stock market index) is up 225%.

Reminder that everyone on this board who isn't a doorknob knows Boston is a conspiracy theory guzzling moron, who is legitmately broke from his gold idiocy.

Follow Boston for financial advice: you'll be broke . Follow him for health advice, you'll be dead.

• Love
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Reminder that everyone on this board who isn't a doorknob knows Boston is a conspiracy theory guzzling moron, who is legitmately broke from his gold idiocy.

Follow Boston for financial advice: you'll be broke . Follow him for health advice, you'll be dead.
Pretty hilarious how stupid he is. Almost as stupid as the people who can't mind their own business.

Another great call guys resurrecting a 10 year old thread. And here I thought you were just a bunch of dumb fuk useful idiots for Brandon :rolleyes: . Maybe there is hope afterall that you won't embarass UCF at social functions.

Another great call guys resurrecting a 10 year old thread. And here I thought you were just a bunch of dumb fuk useful idiots for Brandon :rolleyes: . Maybe there is hope afterall that you won't embarass UCF at social functions.
Gold is up 0.2% today and you are bragging after losing $400,000 investing in it over the last decade.

Amazing.

Gold is up 0.2% today and you are bragging after losing $400,000 investing in it over the last decade.

Amazing.

LOL. You must have me confused with one of your loser woke friends.

A) Gold makes up a small portion of my portfolio
B) It was at 1200 at the time of this thread it's pushing 1900 now
C) I suspect you are broke loser and have no business talking finance with anyone

But keep making shit up for the archives. 🤣 It's quite obvious you are a useful idiot with no life other than to troll on UCF message boards.

It's quite obvious you are a useful idiot with no life other than to troll on UCF message boards.
petty-ahhh.gif

Holy shit this is THE single funniest thing ever posted on this board. My sides are aching right now. The insane amount of lack of self awareness is simply astounding.

You really are not smart enough to realize you just described yourself to a T. You spend 24 hours a day searching insane Twitter posts to post on here, as if anyone gives a damn.

No one else on this board has been so amazingly consistently WRONG on every topic they post.

Thank you sincerely for the laugh, it's the single thing you are capable of doing correctly.

Buy gold 😂🤣

LOL. You must have me confused with one of your loser woke friends.

A) Gold makes up a small portion of my portfolio
B) It was at 1200 at the time of this thread it's pushing 1900 now
C) I suspect you are broke loser and have no business talking finance with anyone

But keep making shit up for the archives. 🤣 It's quite obvious you are a useful idiot with no life other than to troll on UCF message boards.
Admittedly from this single rock bottom point gold is up 46%. The problem is it has been outperformed by literally every other investment vehicle over that 7 year timeframe.

Admittedly from this single rock bottom point gold is up 46%. The problem is it has been outperformed by literally every other investment vehicle over that 7 year timeframe.

I can't imagine bragging about a 46% increase over the course of 7 years. Insanely horrific return. But that's Boston for you, legitmately mentally handicapped.

BTW I've been preaching BTC since 2017, it's up 718% since then. ETH is even better.

Hey chud...the use of gold in the past was an inflation hedge.
You're almost there with your BDS rage. Now start talking about the vaccine. Maybe you could regale us with mention of how you may or may not have gotten one, Mr. Non Sequitur. We are all dying to hear it.

It’s the classic cup and handle. Hopefully you have 40 more years for the handle to fully form.

• Haha
Reactions: NinjaKnight
Hey great call guys! Resurrecting a 10 year old thread just in time for a breakout to new all time highs! You tools may not be as dumb as I thought.

Long gold, short nasdaq working. What the Fed wants, the Fed gets.

• Haha
Reactions: NinjaKnight
Hey great call guys! Resurrecting a 10 year old thread just in time for a breakout to new all time highs! You tools may not be as dumb as I thought.

Long gold, short nasdaq working. What the Fed wants, the Fed gets.

Lmfao you have to be trolling. No one is honestly this dumb, bragging about a 3% annual return hahaha

Actual antivaxers are dumb enough, they don't need people pretending to be morons like what you are doing

Lmfao you have to be trolling. No one is honestly this dumb, bragging about a 3% annual return hahaha

Actual antivaxers are dumb enough, they don't need people pretending to be morons like what you are doing
He is legitimately mentally handicapped. Gold isn’t at an all time high. It’s essentially been flat for the past 2 years (really 10 years if you want to go back that far. It hit a high 8 months ago that was 10% higher than it is now. I sold a bunch of gold (rings and necklaces) back in 2011 for basically the same price that gold is today. Meanwhile inflation has been 40% since that time and equities are up 200%

He is legitimately mentally handicapped. Gold isn’t at an all time high. It’s essentially been flat for the past 2 years (really 10 years if you want to go back that far. It hit a high 8 months ago that was 10% higher than it is now. I sold a bunch of gold (rings and necklaces) back in 2011 for basically the same price that gold is today. Meanwhile inflation has been 40% since that time and equities are up 200%
I mean, I have been saying these exact words for several months now. He needs professional help if he isn't trolling, but I'm thinking he's a left wing guy with the long con pretending to be a right wing anti-vax nut job, because frankly no one can be that dumb.

I mean, I have been saying these exact words for several months now. He needs professional help if he isn't trolling, but I'm thinking he's a left wing guy with the long con pretending to be a right wing anti-vax nut job, because frankly no one can be that dumb.
How braindead do you have to be to see a “breakout to all time high” in the gold price chart?

Here’s a good article about gold topping $1900 this week.

whoops. Nevermind it’s from 2011 when BK first started pushing it.

It’s currently under $1900.

Here’s a good article about gold topping $1900 this week.

whoops. Nevermind it’s from 2011 when BK first started pushing it.

It’s currently under $1900.
@Boston.Knight 😂🤣😂🤣

FWIW, @Boston.Knight was driving an old clunker when we met at the UCF vs Temple game in 2019, so obviously his gold
investments didn’t help him. He couldn’t afford to stay in a hotel and had to drive to and from Boston to the game with some guy that was missing teeth and had some mental issues. Just saying
I wonder who lives in a smaller double-wide trailer: boston or UCFoBeSe? Poor choices by both have led to this.

Hey great call guys resurrecting a 10 year old thread on gold. Long gold, short nasdaq is good for another 20%

If you look at the charts, the nasdaq is around 50% overvalued due to the current bubble. Literally no money from the West went into gold during that time. It was all the East buying the West's gold.

Now we have both West and East buying gold since the Fed told traders the party is over. I expect the gator jaws to meet somewhere right in the middle of the nasdaq/gold ratio correction.

Party is over boys. Top is in. Collect your chips and move somewhere else. Smart money has been heading out of the Nasdaq since October . Now it's full on retreat.

Notice how the Gold/Nasdaq ratio diverged during accommodation and money printing? Watch and learn something about mean reversion.

Gator Jaws

I think companies with strong balance sheets will be ok here. Rising rates give them an advantage over other companies. Companies getting crushed are growth companies with no earnings. Facebook is more because wall street isn't buying the metaverse at this point.

The divergence to mean over the last year of the nasdaq/gold ratio 80%. The Fed is signaling strongly the party is over and actually want gold higher and nasdaq lower. Don't fight the Fed.

I expect to see 2400 gold by year end. The Fed is acting panicked and scared, which is not good for confidence in the USD. The long gold, short nasdaq trade is just getting started. I see 20% as a floor. It will be probably closer to 40 to 50%

And seriously, I hope the people that are all in on bitcoin can learn something here after a good fleecing. The whales are pulling in the last batch of greater fools and are dumping winnings into physical gold. Bitcoin can be manipulated by such incredibly low volume that it will be a piece of cake to push around to the downside as much as the upside.

And seriously, I hope the people that are all in on bitcoin can learn something here after a good fleecing. The whales are pulling in the last batch of greater fools and are dumping winnings into physical gold. Bitcoin can be manipulated by such incredibly low volume that it will be a piece of cake to push around to the downside as much as the upside.
Gold return since you started shilling for it - 2%
BTC return over that time frame - 4200000%

Wait, is Boston legit trashing BTC?

After shilling and losing $400K on unrealized gains from investing in gold over the last decade, he is actually talking down on BTC?

I'm 100% dead serious when I say Boston is a troll. No one can possibly be that dumb. No one.

The divergence to mean over the last year of the nasdaq/gold ratio 80%. The Fed is signaling strongly the party is over and actually want gold higher and nasdaq lower. Don't fight the Fed.

I expect to see 2400 gold by year end. The Fed is acting panicked and scared, which is not good for confidence in the USD. The long gold, short nasdaq trade is just getting started. I see 20% as a floor. It will be probably closer to 40 to 50%

Please, tell us more about your expectations, they have been so spot on in the past 🤣😂🤣

Would you rather take investment advice from boston or throw a dart at a stock sheet and ride with it? You'd have to put down the same amount of $$$ either way.

Thoughts?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT