ADVERTISEMENT

Gold!

Nasdaq is down another 2% today.

🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦
yeah we are in a full blown correction as of now. We were overdue for one. Hopefully we avoid a big bad bear. As long a it settles and levels fairly soon, this is a healthy thing for the market.

Would you rather take investment advice from boston or throw a dart at a stock sheet and ride with it? You'd have to put down the same amount of $$$ either way.

Thoughts?
1,000,000% random stock. No way it could do worse than gold over the last 10 years since boston has been shilling it.

“USD going to zero” 😱

Bro do you live on Twitter? Do you understand the concept that anyone can post on there, and it might not be 100% factual?

I love how it was the boomers in the 00's telling everyone "don't believe everything you read on the interwebs!" And now it's the 20's and the fūcking boomers believe everything on the internet.

Bro do you live on Twitter? Do you understand the concept that anyone can post on there, and it might not be 100% factual?

I love how it was the boomers in the 00's telling everyone "don't believe everything you read on the interwebs!" And now it's the 20's and the fūcking boomers believe everything on the internet.
Twitter is the downfall of society.

Maybe because any random high school drop out can put out completely made up/false info and people like you feed off of it?
Ah yes, the education level fallacy. Uneducated people are the reason you have electricity, telephones, electric cars, and vaccines.

Ah yes, the education level fallacy. Uneducated people are the reason you have electricity, telephones, electric cars, and vaccines.
You just matched that fallacy with one of your own. Nice.

Figure it out, don’t ask another one of your dumb fukcing questions.

You just matched that fallacy with one of your own. Nice.

Figure it out, don’t ask another one of your dumb fukcing questions.
Surprising as it may be to you, I asked the question to someone that I think may actually respond with a reasoned and intelligent answer. You've become little more than background noise on this board whether you realize it or not.

Twitter is the downfall of society.
Twitter is a tool, it can be a great source of information if used correctly by someone able to apply critical thinking skills.

It can also be used by legitimately mentally handicapped morons like Boston to slurp up literal shit that a moderately intelligent monkey could see through.

Interesting that WokeCoin was trading at $67k on nov 8th. This morning around $40.5k. Gold is up since the new year. I don't own either....here for the 🍿
Gold was trading above $1900 an ounce on August 22nd 2011 and currently trading below $1900 an ounce 🍿.

• Haha
Reactions: NinjaKnight
Stocks getting hit again. Markets losing faith in this regime.

My short nasdaq/long gold is up 10% since I got in last week. Looking for more gains next week after today's consolidation.

Let's see, two wars - one civil war in Canada. One hot war in Ukraine. Hmm. Yeah, I think this trade is still working.

Only the certifiably insane would invest in Gold

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you @Boston.Knight

killer-charles.gif

Gold was typically an inflation hedge. It's not a get rich quick scheme. I personally would go after industrial use metals like Cooper though.
Except that since 1980 gold is up about 200% and inflation has been about 500%. It’s even worse in the past decade where gold is flat and inflation has been between 40-50%.

If you want an inflation hedge, buy TIPS.

Except that since 1980 gold is up about 200% and inflation has been about 500%. It’s even worse in the past decade where gold is flat and inflation has been between 40-50%.

If you want an inflation hedge, buy TIPS.
You would honestly have better luck informing a toaster.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
And he wonders why we question his intelligence.

Multiple technical degrees (read: I couldn't finish UCF)
I took calculus at UCF (read: most people here took it in high school)
Cooper, gold, and silver!!!!! (read: I am a fukcing idiot)
Cooper tires?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT