ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck tonight UCF!

Red Burns Brighter

Four-Star Recruit
Nov 24, 2017
Should be a good close game for the Knights. Will be watching tonight and pulling for you guys to be successful. I know it’s been a difficult off-season for your program after Scott Frost and the entire UCF staff left and headed to Nebraska and a chance to compete in the Big Ten. But hopefully you guys can recover and put together a solid season.

Good luck and Go Knights!

Should be a good close game for the Knights. Will be watching tonight and pulling for you guys to be successful. I know it’s been a difficult off-season for your program after Scott Frost and the entire UCF staff left and headed to Nebraska and a chance to compete in the Big Ten. But hopefully you guys can recover and put together a solid season.

Hoping we blow them out. Will at least be talked about till Saturday on most major outlets.

Reactions: Red Burns Brighter

Go choke on a corn cob

The offense already looks better now than when Frost was here.

Last edited:
Reactions: jucf97

lol 56-17. Yeah. It was a real good “close one.”

Another astute call from a fan base that just won't move on, enjoy their new toy, and stop bothering these nice people.

Take your passive-aggressive bullshit somewhere else....Damn you're stupid if you think we can't see straight through your garbage.

Reactions: PothTXKnight
Great dominating win guys. Very impressed. Very fun game to watch. Looking forward to seeing some more!

Possible AAC title repeat?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT