ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning ...have an amazing day

LOOK AT THE VIEW FROM MY HOUSE IN THE MOUNTAINS, YOU LOSER SWINEY PIGS!!!!!

Were you sitting in your boat when you took this picture?

Got any other shit you want to show off, bruh?

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Good morning!!! This is a view from my backyard. God bless you all! 🤗😍

6wlk0gzlzrv41.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
Y'all are simply not nice people. I wanted to share some fall color photos. I wanted to wish folks a nice Monday . It sad folks have to be so mean spirited.

This will be my farewell to the WC. Y'all claim I am such a me guy , you are so ignorant of who I am and what I endure daily. You have no clue what I give to charity and support . For starters I have 3 kids, 2 with significant neurological issues . One of my kids is severely disabled and blind. Besides owning and running my business, I am a care giver to 24 year old man, who is my son. I wake up every day bathing, dressing, feeding another human being who genuinely can't . Y'all have no clue what it means to sacrifice, be selfless and give freely every day of yourself. Try walking in the shoes of another ?

I know each day is a gift and tomorrow is not promised to any of us. Today I woke up and appreciated the beauty of the hardwoods in fall color and just wanted to share it, to be nice . So , I see that's not possible . So, peace out . I will be out of here for while . Y'all can troll somebody else . I still wish everyone a wonderful day .

Y'all are simply not nice people. I wanted to share some fall color photos. I wanted to wish folks a nice Monday . It sad folks have to be so mean spirited.

This will be my farewell to the WC. Y'all claim I am such a me guy , you are so ignorant of who I am and what I endure daily. You have no clue what I give to charity and support . For starters I have 3 kids, 2 with significant neurological issues . One of my kids is severely disabled and blind. Besides owning and running my business, I am a care giver to 24 year old man, who is my son. I wake up every day bathing, dressing, feeding another human being who genuinely can't . Y'all have no clue what it means to sacrifice, be selfless and give freely every day of yourself. Try walking in the shoes of another ?

I know each day is a gift and tomorrow is not promised to any of us. Today I woke up and appreciated the beauty of the hardwoods in fall color and just wanted to share it, to be nice . So , I see that's not possible . So, peace out . I will be out of here for while . Y'all can troll somebody else . I still wish everyone a wonderful day .
I used to be a fukcing ray of sunshine (I really was) until the political, anti-vaccine propaganda did away with many of people that were so dear to me.

Now that they are dead, I’m a changed man towards your type.

The bizarre anti-everything rhetoric posted by yourself and the rest of your human trash buddies has earned my wrath and has made it an embarrassment to be a Republican. Congratulations on being the last remaining member of the WC conspiracy theorists. You claim to be a God-loving saint, but you have a dark side. I’m actually the opposite in real life which is what really matters

Last edited:
I used to be a fukcing ray of sunshine (I really was) until the political, anti-vaccine propaganda did away with many of people that were so dear to me.
The pro-vaccine bullsh-- pretty much destroyed the credibility of the US CDC and, sadly by the time Biogen's CEO (2021 May) and Pfizer's CEO (2021 July) decided complete fraud was the 'way forward,' US FDA. They are no longer trusted for a reason as of 2022.

When our own, top experts everywhere, from Harvard to the FDA itself, and literally foreign entities question just WTF is going on at the CDC and even FDA, including how the CDC falsified statistics, and the FDA literally ended all expert panels (until the Courts ruled against them) because they were going completely against their leadership ... it says everything.

You can't have the top experts in the US, including at the very entities we're entrusting things with, going against the politically appointed leadership, and being rebuked. The same thing is ... you're not far from our own, political leadership on the matter.

Now that they are dead, I’m a changed man towards your type.
The bizarre anti-everything rhetoric posted by yourself and the rest of your human trash buddies has earned my wrath and has made it an embarrassment to be a Republican.
You're not a Republican. You're a pro-totilitarian American police state advocate who barks at everyone why we need a 'Ministry of Truth,' especially the more wrong you, and the narrative, is. You literally are against the 1st Amendment, as are Progressives too.

This is everything that is wrong with the US now. You defer to the state, even when the state is proven to be fraudulent.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
The pro-vaccine bullsh-- pretty much destroyed the credibility of the US CDC and, sadly by the time Biogen's CEO (2021 May) and Pfizer's CEO (2021 July) decided complete fraud was the 'way forward,' US FDA. They are no longer trusted for a reason as of 2022.

When our own, top experts everywhere, from Harvard to the FDA itself, and literally foreign entities question just WTF is going on at the CDC and even FDA, including how the CDC falsified statistics, and the FDA literally ended all expert panels (until the Courts ruled against them) because they were going completely against their leadership ... it says everything.

You can't have the top experts in the US, including at the very entities we're entrusting things with, going against the politically appointed leadership, and being rebuked. The same thing is ... you're not far from our own, political leadership on the matter.

You're not a Republican. You're a pro-totilitarian American police state advocate who barks at everyone why we need a 'Ministry of Truth,' especially the more wrong you, and the narrative, is. You literally are against the 1st Amendment, as are Progressives too.

This is everything that is wrong with the US now. You defer to the state, even when the state is proven to be fraudulent.
^^^^^ Murderous pig

I voted Republican in every election even before you discovered fried chicken and donuts. I think you need to move to Russia, China, or NK, since you despise America so much

Last edited:
Y'all are simply not nice people. I wanted to share some fall color photos. I wanted to wish folks a nice Monday.
Cool pic. Thanks for the good wishes.
It sad folks have to be so mean spirited.
Seriously, what did you expect would be the response from this board? The reaction you received was the typical blowhard teasing that EVERYBODY gets here. This is an anonymous message board. For God sakes, man, chill.
This will be my farewell to the WC.
You know the old saying, "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen." But personally, I hope you stick around. I enjoy sparring with you. 👍
you are so ignorant of who I am and what I endure daily. You have no clue what I give to charity and support . For starters I have 3 kids, 2 with significant neurological issues . One of my kids is severely disabled and blind. Besides owning and running my business, I am a care giver to 24 year old man, who is my son. I wake up every day bathing, dressing, feeding another human being who genuinely can't . Y'all have no clue what it means to sacrifice, be selfless and give freely every day of yourself. Try walking in the shoes of another?
Yep, it's a frickin' mystery where posters have gotten the impression you're a "ME Guy." :)
I know each day is a gift and tomorrow is not promised to any of us. Today I woke up and appreciated the beauty of the hardwoods in fall color and just wanted to share it, to be nice.
Cool. Thanks again. The problem is you want to pretend this is the Kumbaya Board on the Christian Womens' Network instead of Rivals' UCF "Anything-Goes" freebie board. It's like walking into a strip bar and getting upset when you see bare titties.

Last edited:
Cool. Thanks again. The problem is you want to pretend this is the Kumbaya Board on the Christian Womens' Network instead of Rivals' UCF "Anything-Goes" freebie board. It's like walking into a strip bar and getting upset when you see bare titties.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

^^^^^ Murderous pig
Authoritarian, Totalitarian ... doesn't matter what the science actually says.

I voted Republican in every election even before you discovered fried chicken and donuts. I think you need to move to Russia, China, or NK, since you despise America so much
As I said ... you're not a Republican, you're not a Conservative. Just like most are not Democrats, not Liberals. The NeoCons and Progressives are actually in agreement more than not these days, but just pick different targets.

To me ... everything is about freedom and rights.

Cool pic. Thanks for the good wishes.
Indeed.

Seriously, what did you expect would be the response from this board? The reaction you received was the typical blowhard teasing that EVERYBODY gets here. This is an anonymous message board. For God sakes, man, chill.

You know the old saying, "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen." But personally, I hope you stick around. I enjoy sparring with you. 👍
Agreed, However ...

Yep, it's a frickin' mystery where posters have gotten the impression you're a "ME Guy." :)

And you don't think you're a part of that? And that's the thing ... who posts first here? Who throws shit at others first? Who interjects the non-sense?

As someone else noted recently ... I became the person that others wanted me to be. They love me being this way, and didn't stop until I was.

And it leads to off-board instigations ... sadly enough. But it did back in 2014 as well, well before I dropped f-bombs. There is a lot of butt-hurt because of how many times I've been proven correct after years.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Authoritarian, Totalitarian ... doesn't matter what the science actually says.

As I said ... you're not a Republican, you're not a Conservative. Just like most are not Democrats, not Liberals. The NeoCons and Progressives are actually in agreement more than not these days, but just pick different targets.

To me ... everything is about freedom and rights.

Indeed.

Agreed, However ...

And you don't think you're a part of that? And that's the thing ... who posts first here? Who throws shit at others first? Who interjects the non-sense?

As someone else noted recently ... I became the person that others wanted me to be. They love me being this way, and didn't stop until I was.

And it leads to off-board instigations ... sadly enough. But it did back in 2014 as well, well before I dropped f-bombs. There is a lot of butt-hurt because of how many times I've been proven correct after years.

RingedVacantEarthworm-size_restricted.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT