ADVERTISEMENT

Good New, Bad News

It would suck to lose him early yes but in reality players leaving early only helps us in the long term. Higher tier recruits want to see a path to the NFL. If we can show that not only are players from here heading to the league, but are able to leave early for a high spot, that only can help in the recruiting pitch.

This is a DL heavy draft. I would think his grade would be 5th-FA. He is talented for sure, I just think he will be lost with all the other names coming out this year.
Hope you're right. I love this kid. Was wondering where he was in the beginning of the season? Glad to see him back. Also, we proved DL could hold up without him in beginning of season. Other players stepped up. Freshmen and red-shirt freshmen (sophomores) will be big part of next year's DL; no doubt.

Reactions: Happy Hands
Agreed about the 5th round to FA status. I expect to see him back next year starting EVERY game, playing a lot of snaps, dominating, and staying healthy.

If he can do ALL of that, then we can talk 1st to 3rd round.

Reactions: JAFFX2
Agreed about the 5th round to FA status. I expect to see him back next year starting EVERY game, playing a lot of snaps, dominating, and staying healthy.

If he can do ALL of that, then we can talk 1st to 3rd round.
Good stats last year with 3 man DL which most NFL teams don't use.
Late season stats this year in 4 man DL alignment.
Reason says its better to wait but don't know his and family mindset right now.
With all the talk that he was leaving last January, wont be surprised if he bolts
especially if he has a big game.

Good stats last year with 3 man DL which most NFL teams don't use.
Late season stats this year in 4 man DL alignment.
Reason says its better to wait but don't know his and family mindset right now.
With all the talk that he was leaving last January, wont be surprised if he bolts
especially if he has a big game.
Big question.

Is he significantly better than Pittman was in 2017?

Many players leave too early. I actually think he’s one that can improve his status in 2019

Big question.

Many players leave too early. I actually think he’s one that can improve his status in 2019
Hope he looks at the competition closely for draft position.

Reactions: Mikesi
Big question.

I agree but I have the feeling he doesn't want to be in College for another calendar year regardless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT