ADVERTISEMENT

Good time to congratulate the private sector

KNIGHTTIME^

Golden Knight
Nov 27, 2005
Keeping stores open for food, gas, and other necessities. Congrats to the truck drivers for bringing in shipments. Congrats on the auto industry for quickly retooling to build ventilators. Beer companies for making hand sanitizer. Goes on and on. This can only happen in the private sector for these quick actions. I missed a bunch, but it's a good start. All while most politicians hide inside.

I own a truck and was able to volunteer a supply run today for Osceola County Emergency Services. Nothing special about what I did, but it was nice to see Lowes Home Improvement stepping up to the plate to donate materials... protective coveralls, gloves, shoe coverings, etc. Most of the private sector is going above and beyond.

Last edited:
I own a truck and was able to volunteer a supply run today for Osceola Conty Emergency Services. Nothing special about what I did, but it was nice to see Lowes Home Improvement stepping up to the plate to donate materials... protective coveralls, gloves, shoe coverings, etc. Most of the private sector is going above and beyond.

Thanks for sharing! Awesome job!

Keeping stores open for food, gas, and other necessities. Congrats to the truck drivers for bringing in shipments. Congrats on the auto industry for quickly retooling to build ventilators. Beer companies for making hand sanitizer. Goes on and on. This can only happen in the private sector for these quick actions. I missed a bunch, but it's a good start. All while most politicians hide inside.

I got a call on friday from one of my suppliers that's working with a hospital on using UV-C lights for sanitation of ORs and equipment. Very long story short, a private hospital, a private lighting supplier, a private lighting manufacturer, and my company are working together to come up with a way to use UV-C lighting and hydrogen peroxide fogging to come up with a potential self-enclosed unit that can be used to kill bacteria and norovirus that may potentially be useful for Covid-19 which doesnt require isolating an entire room. That's the private sector at work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT