ADVERTISEMENT

GOP FL State Candidate posses with fake diploma

People are just stupid to think that their background won’t be checked. Well most backgrounds will be vetted.

Reactions: UCFWayne
And she would have been just fine if she said that she had some college experience, didn’t graduate, but made it just fine all the same using opportunities afforded to her in her district

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
"The school also reportedly said that they do not offer a Bachelor of Science in Marketing, and that Howard would have earned a Bachelor of Science in Family and Consumer Sciences if she had graduated with her Retailing major."

I'm not sure which is worse, the fact that she said she had graduated when she hadn't, the fact that she had a fake diploma made and posed with it and her mother, or the fact that her major was retailing. Wait. Retailing is a major? LOL.

"The school also reportedly said that they do not offer a Bachelor of Science in Marketing, and that Howard would have earned a Bachelor of Science in Family and Consumer Sciences if she had graduated with her Retailing major."

I'm not sure which is worse, the fact that she said she had graduated when she hadn't, the fact that she had a fake diploma made and posed with it and her mother, or the fact that her major was retailing. Wait. Retailing is a major? LOL.

If I were her...I would want my $149.95 back from the fake diploma mill (no silly, not UNC), that couldn't even get their fake degree faked correctly.

Nothing impresses the citizens of Sarasota more than a degree from Miami (OH)*

wow that is painfully bad....

That's in the backyard of the HQs of Macy's, Proctor & Gamble, and Kroger. Would make sense to have majors to serve those types of companies.

She's staying in the race and could face misdemeanor charges for falsifying her credentials.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/news/2...ying-about-degree-but-says-she-wont-quit-race

I would like to apologize to my family and my supporters for this situation,” Howard said in a statement. “It was not my intent to deceive or mislead anyone. I made a mistake in saying that I completed my degree. What I did was wrong and set a bad example for someone seeking public service. I am staying in the race and intend to win and lead by example from now on.”

Total bullshit. You had a fake diploma made and posed with it. It was totally her intention to deceive people.

She's staying in the race and could face misdemeanor charges for falsifying her credentials.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/news/2...ying-about-degree-but-says-she-wont-quit-race

I would like to apologize to my family and my supporters for this situation,” Howard said in a statement. “It was not my intent to deceive or mislead anyone. I made a mistake in saying that I completed my degree. What I did was wrong and set a bad example for someone seeking public service. I am staying in the race and intend to win and lead by example from now on.”

Total bullshit. You had a fake diploma made and posed with it. It was totally her intention to deceive people.
I was reading this morning that the apology referenced above was deleted from her Facebook page and now her campaign website is shut down. The story went on to say that her husband had a heart attack and was in the hospital.

ETA: https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/14/politics/melissa-howard-miami-university-apology/index.html

A Florida state house candidate admitted to posting an inaccurate diploma from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, through an apology on Facebook Monday. The post was later taken down.

Howard's post was later taken down and her campaign website is no longer running.

Howard's campaign consultant, Anthony Pedicini, told the Washington Post that Howard's husband had been hospitalized Friday night after suffering cardiac arrest. She is "focused on him right now," he said, and not on "fake news."

LOL at "fake news". Add that to "political correctness" and "literally" as three words/phrases that should be removed from our lexicon.

Last edited:

She's my district's race. Figured it'd be a close race before this came out. I see her opponent, Tommy Gregory's, signs all over the place. Now I expect her to get blown out bigly folks, believe me.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Now you won't get the chance to vote for her. She finally conceded to drop out of the race.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/news/2...course-drops-out-of-race-after-degree-scandal
CCP_March_14%2C_2012.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT