ADVERTISEMENT

Griffin on FS1 today

Shaquil, I assume. He had 50 tackles (30 unassisted), 4 INTs, 15 pass breakups, 1 fumble recovery, 1 blocked kick, 3 TFL
Wish him luck.

DB's from UCF have been making an impact this year in the league. I can see shaq moving to Strong Safety but he will be playing in the NFL next year. I hope for my Steelers we could use him.

DB's from UCF have been making an impact this year in the league. I can see shaq moving to Strong Safety but he will be playing in the NFL next year. I hope for my Steelers we could use him.
Good point. The fact that Shaquil can play both positions -- lock down a receiver as a corner AND roam center field and return INTs to the house gives him that extra value to see the field more his first season and plug into the starting lineup when inevitable injuries mount later in the season.

Steelers had 2 rookies starting this year in backfield. Didn't work out well against good offenses. They probably go FA to help this year unless a guy they really want falls to late rounds. Plus Ben is talking retirement so getting a QB in first 3 rounds will be needed. Landry Jones is not the answer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT