ADVERTISEMENT

Griffin staying for Senior Season???

CFKnight

Silver Knight
Aug 5, 2009
Let the Griffin Watch begin.

We need him to come back and be a leader next season.

He already graduated and his brother doesn't have any more eligibility.

I think his draft grade can only improve with more tape. He will be on a couple award watch lists if he comes back. I want to see him become a UCF Legend!

He's coming back. If he was to declare for the draft, he would be a 6th or 7th rounder tops. Most likely a free agent.

Reactions: SADUCFKNIGHT
He'll be back. His effort and positive vibe was nothing short of outstanding this year. A true inspiration. Look forward to seeing him flying all over the field next year.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
While he's eligible, I can't see him transferring. He knows his teammates and the coaches and while the coaches would never say a player is a lock for a starting position, he is. If he goes to another school, there was a starter there last year, and a 2nd string, etc... Even if he's the best, all it takes is an ignorant position coach to not give him a shot.

While he's eligible, I can't see him transferring. He knows his teammates and the coaches and while the coaches would never say a player is a lock for a starting position, he is. If he goes to another school, there was a starter there last year, and a 2nd string, etc... Even if he's the best, all it takes is an ignorant position coach to not give him a shot.
I think he means NFL. But if he thinks only O'Leary doubted him because of 1 hand wait until the scouts scrutinize everything. He will have to be UDFA.

I think he means NFL. But if he thinks only O'Leary doubted him because of 1 hand wait until the scouts scrutinize everything. He will have to be UDFA.

Shaquem is going to be a STAR in 2017. Glad he is staying his last year of eligibility. Now we can thank O'leary for holding him back a year as now we have the privilege to cheer him on another year! Also, first time without his twin brother. Wow, that is gotta be an amazing feeling. Good or bad, don't know. I would never know what it is like to have a twin. Every start of UCF defense I'm looking where #18 is on the field. He is so fun to watch. Go Shaquem!

He will get Heisman votes next year.
He has game changing ability. Hope he gets defensive support next year around him. Great to see the entire D-line back. 4 solid players there and an improved defensive backfield most likely. LB is the big question mark other than Griffin.

Reactions: jtGoldenKnights
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT