ADVERTISEMENT

Gronk is the best

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
"I got pushed or something, and it was the last game of the year, and I was like, 'Screw it, I'm throwing some haymakers,'" Gronkowski said

Next guy for rehab. Can't wait for next TMZ of him partying it up with hoes at the clubs.

eh Gronk seems like a guy who "gets it" with his meatheadedness. Theres smug/asshole meathead and then there is fun meathead. Gronk is Fun Meathead. But he seems pretty self aware.

And its not just because hes good. Ryan Lochte is a good example of smug/asshole meathead who is also "successful" in his competitions.

Originally posted by ChrisKnight06:
THUG
LOL. Could totally seeing this going into that "what if he was black" space...

BUT!!! i called out a white guy so i totally avoid any and all racist accusations. #PlayinTheGame #nailedit #Fwhitey

Originally posted by ChrisKnight06:
THUG
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Boston.Knight:
Next guy for rehab. Can't wait for next TMZ of him partying it up with hoes at the clubs.
Gronk has been doing that for years but he backs it up with his play on the field.

Manziel was being a look at me douchebag before taking 1 meaningful snap in the NFL. He was probably going to get cut by the Browns if he didn't enter rehab

There was an interesting article recently about him. Mentioned that he bought a church bus type thing and made it a party bus. He pays a friend of his to be his driver/entourage so he has a DD and keeps him straight.

Random story but he was here in Orlando during the offseason. He was chillin with his bro WWE wrestler Mojo Rawley. They played corn hole for a while at Wall Street during Sunday Funday. Weirdest part? Neither of them were drinking. With Gronk's reputation I figured he'd be partying it up but he wasn't at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT