ADVERTISEMENT

Guilty

UCFBS

Todd's Tiki Bar​

Gold Member
FM69eciWYAEWYse.jpg
Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it too. Do NOT associate with him. Back away. I'm giving you the option. And you've dragged this shit, repeatedly, over to the Dungeon, and others have noticed too.

Because ... I'm ****ing him up. Don't be a part of it. Back away. Again, I'm giving you the option. Stop responding to me when he's doing this. You know what you did. You've done it over and over. So you're a part of him.

Last chance.

Lord Jesus, it's a miracle. ucfmikes is ded. Clearly ded and getting dedder by the day. He got kilt like 3 weeks ago.

Yet, he still posts!!!!! This is some AI shit right here.

But for real, tell us about heaven. How is it?

ucfmikes, do you still get to drink up there and bitch about UCF sports? Or did St. Peter tell you to take that shit and GTFO.

• Wow
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Parade Float is taking a break once again as he embarrassed himself. Hasn’t been posting for days anywhere. Very refreshing to everyone not to see manifestos destroying half of the threads

Parade Float is taking a break once again as he embarrassed himself. Hasn’t been posting for days anywhere. Very refreshing to everyone not to see manifestos destroying half of the threads
What did that loon tag and say about me? Please share.

Complete and utter to embarrassment to himself, this university, IT desk helpers, and buffets.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Just blaming a bunch of people for harassing him and being hypocritical. Delusional stuff
Ah, so basically a conversation that he had with himself where he convinced himself that everyone else was wrong and he himself forgot I am not a member of the dungeon and he looked completely crazy and on the verge of winding up NBC Nightly News? AMIRITE?!?!

• Love
Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT