ADVERTISEMENT

Yet another shooter stopped

You guys are the same ****tards that don't understand what alleged 'stand your ground' means!

It means the state must prove you assaulted someone not in self-defense! Florida is one of them.

All other states are ones that always assume, by default, you assaulted someone and you, the defendent, are arrested and then you go to trial and you must prove you were acting in self-defense (or defense of others)!

It's really that simple. Find me a ****ing lawyer that disagrees! This is even worse in states with 'mandatory prosecutions.' That's why governors of 'mandatory prosecutions' often have to 'pardon' or at least 'threatened to pardon.'

This is over and over on different California legal sites ...

'Penal Code 245(a)(2)
Under Penal Code 245(a)(2) PC, California law defines assault with a firearm ... The assault may take the form of:
  • pointing the firearm at the victim
Legal Defenses to Penal Code 245(a)(2)
You can be convicted of California assault with a firearm—and face the hefty penalties above—even if you did not injure anyone. In fact, you can be convicted under PC 245(a)(2) even if you didn’t touch or otherwise make physical contact with your victim.
This is the major difference between assault crimes, including assault with a firearm, and the Penal Code 242 PC (battery).
The elements of self-defense need to be presented and proved by the defendant at trial.
  • You acted in self-defense or defense of someone else;
  • ...'

He violated Penal Code 245(a)(2) and the onus is on him to prove self-defense. This is why many of us are pissed. Biden literally ignored the fact that California is 'self-defense must be proven in trial' state.

Here's another ...

'Q: Can I Be Arrested For Self Defense?
California law allows you to claim self-defense when charged with assault on another.
Q: So ... I be arrested for self-defense?
Yes. And you have to prove your case and fight for your freedom.'

In any case ... whether he brought it or wrestled it away, he used the gun and pointed it ... which is always assault in California, but continues to prove ... only a good guy with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun.

SIDE NOTE: Credit goes to New York Mayor Eric Adams ... a rare Democrat who actually sticks up for self-defense after people are arrested and charged.

Last edited:
You guys are the same ****tards that don't understand what alleged 'stand your ground' means!
You don't understand how the law works.

People are not automatically charged and indicted for a crime because you can point to a penal code. There's a reason why our legal system uses prosecuters and grand juries.

You don't understand how the law works.

People are not automatically charged and indicted for a crime because you can point to a penal code. There's a reason why our legal system uses prosecuters and grand juries.
So the will of the democratically-elected representatives making laws that prosecutors and grand juries swear solemnly to uphold means nothing in your world? When you screamed so loudly about the sanctity of Democracy?

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
So the will of the democratically-elected representatives making laws that prosecutors and grand juries swear solemnly to uphold means nothing in your world?
There are laws on the books and then there are prosecuters and grand juries who are responsible for decided if the circumstances surrounding a particular case warrant an indictment.

The majority of the time, that combination works. It's called factoring in common sense.

There are laws on the books and then there are prosecuters and grand juries who are responsible for decided if the circumstances surrounding a particular case warrant an indictment.

The majority of the time, that combination works. It's called factoring in common sense.
You mean like 'common sense' gun control? Seriously ... you really need to 'get out more.' There are felons who had no business ever being charged. Heck, New Jersey even outlaws insurance so they cannot get a proper defense to prove it was self defense.

This is my problem with you anti-gunners. You want to turn the US into the UK. And look at those per-capita statistics. It's not good in the UK, especially London, especially with all sorts of weapons. Criminals can invade your home and if you wrestle the weapon away, you will be charged ... in your own home.

That means the Cali 'hero' is a felon too.

You mean like 'common sense' gun control?
Try staying on topic. Your issue was penal codes "that require" poor self-defense victims to be automatically charged and prove they're innocent at trial, remember?

Last edited:
Try staying on topic. Your issue was penal codes "that require" poor self-defense victims to be automatically charged and prove they're innocent at trial, remember?
If they follow the law, yes. But this had too many optics, nationally. This isn't even about guns, although it's pathetic that the California 'hero' was guilty of a felony gun crime, and would have automatically been charged had it not gone national.

It took awhile for this one to get out. Mandatory arrest and prosecution, especially when he admitted to the stabbing. Does not matter if it was 'self defense,' it must be proved in court. The burden is on anyone who breaks the law. Ask any attorney in these states!

Although thankfully the New York Mayor -- one of the few pro-self-defense Democrats in the country -- came out in support, although he couldn't threaten to fire the prosecutor, and even pointed out how it's a real issue. It might have been ten times as difficult had he used a gun, even if he had a permit.

The law is the law, sadly. That's why we send teenagers to prison over minor drug charges ... especially here in Florida. Although at least the tough 10-20-LIFE law was finally countered with a comprehensive 'self defense' law, one that has worked very well since. Can't put people on house arrest for a portion of a decade without charging them.

But this is standard in the UK ... manslaughter, minimum!

And then the civil suits are just nuts ...

Last edited:
I’m sure Mrs. 300lbs parade float appreciates this pervert. Or is it 350lbs?

282.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe

282.jpg
He said she likes to look at other girls’ titties. I asked him if she preferred their titties or his titties, but he never responded.

282.jpg
I thought I was 400lbs?! What happened?! I couldn't have lost weight that fast!

He said she likes to look at other girls’ titties. I asked him if she preferred their titties or his titties, but he never responded.
She prefers hers (see above)!

You guys do understand I went this route just to **** with you, correct? I'm turning 50 and enabled 'dirty old man' mode for a reason. I'm glad you found a new way to 'obsess' over me.

• Dislike

You guys do understand I went this route just to **** with you, correct? I'm turning 50 and enabled 'dirty old man' mode for a reason. I'm glad you found a new way to 'obsess' over me.
Your porker wife who you have posted pictures of is probably pushing 350lbs. That’s why you can’t have kids. Thank GOD! Although it frightens me that whales can, so anything is possible

You’re down to 4 1/2 years to live. We will obsess over that now

• Haha

We don't obsess over you. We don't care about you. Stop inflating your 478 lbs. of ego.

Understand ... I'm trying my best to be a 'good sport' about insults, but every time I just 'roll with it,' you guys 'go one step further.'

I've asked the mods to ban all 3 of us for the month of March. It's time. I'm more than willing to be banned with you, so I'm not a hypocrite.

Are you really that much of a ****ing @$$hole that you're condoning this?! I don't care if it's the Cooler or not, stick to me, not others who associate with me.

Because I will **** both of you up if you two continue. Stick with insults of me, not my wife, not my employers, not my livelihood or family. Seriously.
Where did I condone this, genius? All I said was that you couldn't read. FFS. You can't. I haven't said a SINGLE EFFING WORD ABOUT YOUR WIFE. I keep it all to you. I am sorry you can't separate me and Mike or God only knows who else takes you on.

And now you're threatening me? Seriously? You're gonna fukc me up?

How? Please explain. Better yet, STOP THREATENING ME.

Where did I condone this, genius? All I said was that you couldn't read. FFS. You can't. I haven't said a SINGLE EFFING WORD ABOUT YOUR WIFE. I keep it all to you. I am sorry you can't separate me and Mike or God only knows who else takes you on.

He’s going to continue to THREATEN US WITH A CYBERATTACK

• Haha
Understand ... I'm trying my best to be a 'good sport' about insults, but every time I just 'roll with it,' you guys 'go one step further.'
Were you picked on a lot as a kid? You’re not handling this well for a guy down to 4 1/2 years

• Haha
Wow! Did something happen to you today?!

Well, between our height and vision issues, it's probably good we did not ... as we'd have short and blind kids. Not that it's really any of your business.

Again, did something happen to you today?
That’s days ago. Get it together. For an IT guy, I would think that your computer at least has the date and time set correctly

You can’t even get that right.

Where did I condone this, genius? All I said was that you couldn't read. FFS.
That's condoning!

You can't.
He's referred to me before with the Mrs. Now he's playing slight-of-logic.

I haven't said a SINGLE EFFING WORD ABOUT YOUR WIFE.
And yet ... you literally don't call him out. WTF dude?! Have some ****ing civility.

I keep it all to you. I am sorry you can't separate me and Mike or God only knows who else takes you on.
Bullsh--! You know exactly what you're doing! And it makes you as much of a ****ing @$$hole as him! Don't defend it!

Stop going out of your own, ****ing way to target me when he pulls this sh--. Call him out for once!

That's like the Native American going after the Covington Kids when the kids were defending him against the anti-gay group insulting the Native America, and then the Native American when on TV and lied.

Do you think that's a good idea?! Do you think that's right and just?!

Yes. Stop.

**** YOU! I'VE HAD IT WITH YOUR DEFLECTIONS! YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO!

**** YOU! AND I'M KIDDING THIS TIME!

@UCFBS Lockdowns and vaccines?

But, but, but, I’m not an anti-vaxxer or anti-government. Move to freaking Russia

So.., how many times were you vaccinated? Tell the truth. Once? Lol 😂

Cool. I have tons of screenshots to show the Feds when it happens.

Hey UCFBASTANTE SKINNY:

FM69eciWYAEWYse.jpg
Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it too. Do NOT associate with him. Back away. I'm giving you the option. And you've dragged this shit, repeatedly, over to the Dungeon, and others have noticed too.

Because ... I'm ****ing him up. Don't be a part of it. Back away. Again, I'm giving you the option. Stop responding to me when he's doing this. You know what you did. You've done it over and over. So you're a part of him.

Last chance.

That's condoning!

He's referred to me before with the Mrs. Now he's playing slight-of-logic.

And yet ... you literally don't call him out. WTF dude?! Have some ****ing civility.

Bullsh--! You know exactly what you're doing! And it makes you as much of a ****ing @$$hole as him! Don't defend it!

Stop going out of your own, ****ing way to target me when he pulls this sh--. Call him out for once!

That's like the Native American going after the Covington Kids when the kids were defending him against the anti-gay group insulting the Native America, and then the Native American when on TV and lied.

Do you think that's a good idea?! Do you think that's right and just?!

Yes. Stop.

**** YOU! I'VE HAD IT WITH YOUR DEFLECTIONS! YOU KNOW YOU DO!

**** YOU! AND I'M KIDDING THIS TIME!
Jesus Christ, you are 100% insane.

Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to. Do NOT associate with him. Back away.

Because ... I'm ****ing him up. Don't be a part of it. Back away.
My phone is scared. I’m not sure if it’s shaking or on vibrate.

Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to. Do NOT associate with him. Back away.

Because ... I'm ****ing him up. Don't be a part of it. Back away.
Getting what? Be specific. This sounds interesting.

Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.Seriously ... back away from him. Otherwise ... you're getting it to.

Oh boy

I'm giving you the option. And you've dragged this shit, repeatedly, over to the Dungeon, and others have noticed too.
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?!?!?!?!?! I HAVEN'T BEEN A MEMBER OF THE DUNGEON FOR FIVE YEARS!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IN THE BLUE FUKC ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm giving you the option. And you've dragged this shit, repeatedly, over to the Dungeon, and others have noticed too.
This is absolutely effing priceless. I cancelled my dungeon membership in 2018 and somehow I've magically hacked inside and dragged shit over there??!??! ARE YOU SERIOUS!??!?!?

OTHERS HAVE NOTICED WHAT????? THAT I AM NOT THERE?!?!?!?!?

SEEK HELP.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
This is absolutely effing priceless. I cancelled my dungeon membership in 2018 and somehow I've magically hacked inside and dragged shit over there??!??! ARE YOU SERIOUS!??!?!?

OTHERS HAVE NOTICED WHAT????? THAT I AM NOT THERE?!?!?!?!?

SEEK HELP.
He’s such a crybaby

Jesus Christ, you are 100% insane.
Okay ... let me try to be nice aobut it.

Anytime he starts on my wife over here in the Cooler, you go back'n forth with him, like it's nothing. Then you even bring it over to the Dungeon, like when he was locked out of his Dungeon account.

I'm with with you taking issue with me.

But don't play around with my response to him, let alone him. You've 'attaboy'd' him several times when he's gone that far. And you know you have. You know what you're doing. And you've done it in the Dungeon too.

Even others have pointed that out before too.

That's all I'm asking. He's really going to wolloped one of these days. And it won't be by just me. A lot of people have had it with him. All I'm guilty of is talking too much. I pull the things Mikes does, and I'm not his only target.

So you tell the police and FBI all you want. But just remember ... I'm not the only person he does it too.

And Mikes goes off-board. Keep in mind, because ... they'll want to talk to you too. You should re-read your words. They'll wonder things as well.

@Ucfmikes

@UCFBS

My posting history in the Dungeon. Please note the freaking dates.

Holy shit. This is absolutely sick.

Okay, then I have you mistaken with someone else. My apologies. It's not Mikes, but someone else. Again, my apologies.

Still doesn't excuse your 'attaboys' here. Have some consderation. He's pretty sick, and I'm only person he does it too. He's got it coming.

And he knows it. Don't keep doing what you're doing. Seriously. I'm not the problem. But I'm going to be one at some point, just as bad as UCFMikes.

And no one wins.

Then you even bring it over to the Dungeon, like when he was locked out of his Dungeon account.

I'm with with you taking issue with me.

But don't play around with my response to him, let alone him. You've 'attaboy'd' him several times when he's gone that far. And you know you have. You know what you're doing. And you've done it in the Dungeon too.
JESUS. CHRIST. YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!!!!!

100% LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T BELONG TO THE DUNGEON!!!!!!

HOLY......FUKCING.....SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE ME THE FUKC ALONE!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT