ADVERTISEMENT

GUS YOU SUCK YOU FUCKING FUCK! RETIREE YOU MFER/!!/

How about a 1 in a lifetime chance for ....... Sean Beckton. to take over for the rest of the season. Looking at the mess and the rest of the schedule it could be a career ender, but... give him a chance. Good recruiter and he isn't Gus, knows at least some Frost like coaching.

No no you are all over reacting. Your too emotional. you must work at McDonalds because if you are anytype of professional you can't handle your job. Now I have to get off this kiddie board and go sign up to talk with the real adults.

(just in case you don't realize this is all satire)

AuburnLegacy1 blaming RJ Harvey in another forum.

I posted the same thing over here.

RJ Harvey has to step up. Plain and simple. He has not rushed for 100 yards since TCU. No touchdowns against Cincinnati.

Don't give me bullsh"t about teams "staking the box." They stacked the box in 2022 and 2023. Harvey found running room and made big plays.

Harvey hasn't been making the long explosive touchdown runs.

UCF is 3-0 on games where it rushes for 200+ yards; 0-3 in games where it doesn't.

Harvey needs to step up.

RJ Harvey has to step up. Plain and simple. He has not rushed for 100 yards since TCU. No touchdowns against Cincinnati.

Don't give me bullsh"t about teams "staking the box." They stacked the box in 2022 and 2023. Harvey found running room and made big plays.

UCF is 3-0 on games where it rushes for 200+ yards; 0-3 in games where it doesn't.

Harvey needs to step up.
It’s hard to run for 100 when Gus keeps putting in your backups. Richardson should never have been in after fumbling. Put the starter back in. I get giving Montgomery some Carrie’s against old team but Johnny should have been watching until it was a blowout.

Reactions: UCFootball14

Harvey needs to step up.
The offensive line has been significantly worse this year. RJ is making chicken salad out of chicken shit right now, and between that and the box being stacked, I guarantee you that if you were to find a stat of RJ’s total yards vs expected yards, there would be a significant difference. Sometimes he is the only reason that the ball gets moved.

• Love
Reactions: Robert0122
The offensive line has been significantly worse this year. RJ is making chicken salad out of chicken shit right now, and between that and the box being stacked, I guarantee you that if you were to find a stat of RJ’s total yards vs expected yards, there would be a significant difference. Sometimes he is the only reason that the ball gets moved.
He needs to do more. No excuses.

Harvey needs to step up.
Gus n online coach are embarrassing

Reactions: MwDuncan09
Gus said it himself. With the right guy in charge there is no reason this place shouldn’t be competing for championships, he apparently is not the right guy.

We will be lucky to win another game and will probably lose our first space game…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT