ADVERTISEMENT

Harvey & Hudson announce 2024 return 🤺⚔️🚀

I’m shocked. Guess we stepped up the NIL $$$. Thought he would for sure go pro. Honestly don’t know what more he has to gain by staying.
Win the Doak Walker and lead the team to B12 Championship....that's how he moves up from mid rounds to 1st 2 rounds.

Reactions: U C to the F
Good to hear. My guess is they came up with $$ to keep him along with him likely not hearing great things from NFL.

So here we go. They got him set up with multiple ways to benefit from NIL besides just a lump sum. That’s smart. My guess is they’re working on that stuff with Baker & Kobe as well
I think this shines some light on several different things. I like what it says about 1.) the character of these athletes; 2.) the chemistry in the locker room, and 3.) the ability of the staff to creatively manage roster challenges.

I'm not trying to downplay NIL as a factor, but these guys could have gone pretty much anywhere in the country to obtain $$$ and they chose to stay right here. This has added to the beauty of this Holiday Season!

A real sarcastic part of me says THANK GOD WE HAD A 6-6 SEASON, that really was pretty close to a 9 win season if things went right. Only really not present in 1 game. It kind of showed that we're close. Maybe they think we're closer to competing than many fans think? I selfishly wanted them back, and I hope they stay injury free. Maybe next year is a better year for RB and WR in the draft? Either way, they think they've got more to prove.

A few weeks ago I thought we’d be in real bad shape on offense next year (very inexperienced). With the return of Harvey and Baker (and my guess would also be Hudson), all of a sudden we look to be in pretty good shape.

MAR picked up the blitz like Goldberg.

Dolph Ziggler Reaction GIF by WWE

Reactions: KnightLife1
apparently Baker might flip flop and declare for the NFL Draft now
Someone that might actually get drafted at least. My only knock on him was adjusting to throws that were off target. He didn’t go up and get it. We aren’t lacking for receivers. Losing a luxury.

apparently Baker might flip flop and declare for the NFL Draft now
Wouldn’t blame him. Only thing against him is he didnt receive national attention (being in an 6-7 team) and made a couple (bad) drops.

Baker definitely has NFL level game if he wants to go now. Wish he would stay here though

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT