ADVERTISEMENT

Has someone been kicked out of the Dungeon?

Ucfmikes

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2015
Bostonstrangler isn’t a member of the Dungeon anymore

Why?

1. Gold isn’t doing well and he can’t afford the $99

2. He’s been laughed out of there and nobody is paying attention to him anymore

3) He’s trying to trade in his hoopty for a new car?

How do you know he isn't a member any longer?
He’s only posting in the WC. He hasn’t posted there in months. Especially the COVID threads where parade float is a regular. Bostonstrangler started the thread obviously 🙄

😂😂😂😂😂😂

@Boston.Knight

“I won’t get drawn in with the JV crowd guys sorry. Got bigger fish to fry. The truth is out there though, go find it!

Good luck and cheers”

How freaking obsessed are you? Damn near stalker creepy. Who the f cares? You need to post about it? I believe I was the first paying dungeon member. Who the hell cares?
Hahahahaha 😂😂😂😂. Who the fukc cares. Do you think that makes you important, loser? What a village idiot.

Stop defending your new boyfriend

images
How freaking obsessed are you? Damn near stalker creepy. Who the f cares? You need to post about it? I believe I was the first paying dungeon member. Who the hell cares?
images

The sharp and stunning intellect of Melvin:

"WHO CARES!!! YOU ARE A STALKER!!!!!!"

Also:

"LOOK AT ME!!!! I WAS THE FIRST PAYING MEMBER OF THE DUNGEON!!!!!!"

Seeing that you have a third-grade education, lemme help you:

WHO CARES MEANS WHO CARES. WE. DON'T. CARE. HERE'S A FUKCING GIF FOR YOU SINCE YOU READ MOST OF YOUR CLASSIC NOVELS IN COLORING BOOKS:

giphy.gif

Beta Skylar to the rescue 🤣 what a clown. I bet your son hates you.
My kids love me. I’m sure yours do as well. And on that note, leave my kids’ names out of your mouth. I’ll make fun of you all day long but I leave your kids out of it. Try to pretend you like you have an ounce of class.

My kids love me. I’m sure yours do as well. And on that note, leave my kids’ names out of your mouth. I’ll make fun of you all day long but I leave your kids out of it. Try to pretend you like you have an ounce of class.
If it comes to it, will you go with the Will Smith bitch slap or an old fashioned American male straight right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT