ADVERTISEMENT

Hatch Act

UCFBS

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2001
USA
Waiting for the MSM to admit there were dozens of Hatch Act violators in the Obama administration too, including several admitting guilt and having nothing done to them.

Waiting for the MSM to admit there were dozens of Hatch Act violators in the Obama administration too, including several admitting guilt and having nothing done to them.
lol at them holding anyone in obama admin accountable....

lol at them holding anyone in obama admin accountable....
Yep.

Listen, I get tired of the 'cry wolf' Republicans too. However ... the fact that they have to, because the MSM won't cover things, gets old. The MSM just keeps justifying the existence of Fox News. I just wish it wasn't all concentrated in one media outlet, so there was at least a 2nd, major, Conservative outlet.

It would help a lot.

Right now the MSM haven't proved jack with various, alleged 'conflicts-of-interests,' no different than the Clintons, among many others. I mean, I read things in the MSM, and it's like, "That's exactly how Fox News put it about the Clintons too!"

So tired of the extremely biased, Progressive media. It's absolute at this point. They sound exactly like Fox News during the Obama years.

Not to derail the thread but yeah, it seems Trump just really sucks to work for / with. I can definitely understand Cohn's frustration.
Before he won, I told every person who voted for him that he'd be hard on his public servants. The problem with "drain the swamp" is that it only works in the immediate vicinity. It's impossible to address the overwhelming supermajority of Capitol City. In fact, it's hard to have any friends this way, only enemies, who will entrench themselves.

Reactions: Knight_Light
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT