ADVERTISEMENT

HC Jobs UCF vs Miami- It's complicated...

Bad enough to get their coach fired.

I really can't make things any simpler for you to understand, kid. I know you're a Miami fan and just a UCF troll, but at some point, your head will have to come out of your ass for some air.
I'm just having a hard time grasping the fact why UCF is still winless in a shit conference and can't even get into a power 5 yet you're still trying to talk shit.

why do u feel the need to to justify Miami's program on this board? why do you care?

go away and let this shitty thread die
Because dickaholic here can't help but post in this thread everyday. I've already tried to move on.

Last edited:
why do u feel the need to to justify Miami's program on this board? why do you care?

No shit. I dont even get the point of this thread anymore.... is it to expose UMKnight as a Miami troll? a GOL insurgent troll because we cant get any better? or an example of what the outsider sees UCF as? Ive pointed out our record vs the P5 with GOL around. Ive also pointed out the highs of this conference this year. GOL is gone and i for one look forward to discussing who are next coach will be.

Lol what does GOL have to do with that?

You said this "Blue chip recruits want to play for national championships and in primetime games. UCF can't make either happen therefore the Miami job is 100% better than UCF."

You think our program sucks and it will never get better. I think thats what i got out of it. By saying that are you implying we should have never got rid of GOL in the first place?

Reactions: jetsaholic
I'm just having a hard time grasping the fact why UCF is still winless in a shit conference and can't even get into a power 5 yet you're still trying to talk shit.
A shit conference with 2 undefeated teams and 3 ranked teams? Aha...

Because dickaholic here can't help but post in this thread everyday. I've already tried to move on.
Then move the fukc on, asshat. Or is your pitiful existence tied up to my amazing ability to make you look stupid on this board?

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
!! 6?66?!!2d28.597341 5 5

Then move the fukc on, asshat. Or is your pitiful existence tied up to my amazing ability to make you look stupid on this board?[/QUOTE
And

Then move the fukc on, asshat. Or is your pitiful existence tied up to my amazing ability to make you look stupid on this board?
That's 3 teams, UCF has only went against 2 of them. Who did the other 7 losses come from?

That's 3 teams, UCF has only went against 2 of them. Who did the other 7 losses come from?
What the fukc are you talking about, Francis? You said the AAC is a shit conference and I just proved to you that they're not. The AAC is ranked ahead of the BXII right now with 3 ranked teams, 2 of them undefeated actually. And all you got out of that is that UCF still hasn't won a game yet? What type of dense dipshit are you, junior?

Your hard-on for watching UCF suffer through a bad season is reaching limits unimaginable to man. You don't even listen to reason anymore and your reading comprehension skills have taken a severe dive. Makes sense that you're a Miami fan, being this dumb and all.

I thought you didn't want to talk to me again anyways. Why do you keep humiliating yourself by responding to my assertions and succumbing deeper into typical troll failure status?

Man ignore these clowns. They are so proud of their Conference USA/AAC "dominance." Miami are a has been but they are still in the big boys club with a chance to come back. UCF is mired in mediocrity and irrelevance. Enjoy your 8-9 win seasons and Beef o Bradys v San Diego St. bowl game dominance!!!

UCF might want to win a game or maybe get out of the American first before they worry about Miami has to worry about.

As of right now, UCF has won the AAC conference title in 100% of completed seasons. We won't this year of course, and likely won't next year either, but when Miami has not won their division in 11 years, much less their conference, them beating their drums about winning national championships is pretty ludicrous. The ACC Coastal division isn't the SEC West of 2011, you're not getting a shot at the national championship without winning your conference.

As of right now, UCF has won the AAC conference title in 100% of completed seasons. We won't this year of course, and likely won't next year either, but when Miami has not won their division in 11 years, much less their conference, them beating their drums about winning national championships is pretty ludicrous. The ACC Coastal division isn't the SEC West of 2011, you're not getting a shot at the national championship without winning your conference.

Did you know Miami is in the Power 5 and UCF isn't? Did you know If Miami went undefeated they would be in the playoff? Did you know if UCF went undefeated they would only get the peach bowl?

You can go ahead and take the Knight out of your name as well. Too many pieces of sht around here. You're true colors have been aired out and they sure are not black and gold.

You can go ahead and take the Knight out of your name as well. Too many pieces of sht around here. You're true colors have been aired out and they sure are not black and gold.

I went to another school for my undergrad so I am a fan of both schools. You make it enjoyable for me to make you squirm with your arrogant statements.

im not defending miami as much as saying it because i'm a realist. yes the AD flip was odd but he also is said to have no real teeth there. he was promoted on the cheap because their previous AD bolted for texas freaking tech.

and im not at all arguing Miami is a better job like @jetsaholic apparently jumped on. just saying this has nothing to do with it. Golden was a dead man walking and then 58-0 happened. BoT got pissed and probably ordered James to fire Golden immediately. WHich is a hell of a lot more plausible than UM leaders shivering over UCF.

Right or wrong, their leaders also think much higher of themselves. They still see themselves as the school with the expectations of 5 national championships. Which is also why i dont think they will actually want a position coach whose best HC resume is having like one 'decent' season at FIU (even if it makes somewhat sense on paper to the rest of us). They JUST did that with Al Golden/Temple.

Why can't both be true? I mean, why couldn't it be true that UMiami's Board of Trustees gave up on Golden AND they're concerned about UCF hiring the guy they want? I agree with you, Ice, that the Hurricanes' leaders probably aren't shivering or fearful, but the "U" would be foolish to pretend we're not competition for them even with their history and expectations.

Did you know Miami is in the Power 5 and UCF isn't? Did you know If Miami went undefeated they would be in the playoff? Did you know if UCF went undefeated they would only get the peach bowl?

That's not true, conference affiliation is not a requirement for playoff inclusion, though it certainly helps as most years most schedules in most P5 conferences are more difficult than those in G5 conferences. But that belies the point I made, mainly that Miami should worry about winning the Coastal Division once before their fans talk about national championships and playoffs. To put it in perspective, both Duke and Wake Forrest have won more division titles in the ACC than Miami has.

I understand words and abstract concepts are probably difficult for you to understand though, so I won't be surprised if another one of your responses completely misses the point.

Tijuana Flats.
Justin-Timberlake-Blank-Stare.gif

conference affiliation is not a requirement for playoff inclusion, though it certainly helps as most years most schedules in most P5 conferences are more difficult than those in G5 conferences.
Let me add schedule difficulty can't really be determined until the ooc games are played. Sure usually P5's are always winning out, but our conference had some wins against P5 teams across the board - eight total. It still can be improved but much better than last year.

How about just every reasonable Miami media member? This isnt complicated. He was on the hot seat, probably going to be fired end of season, lost 58-0 (worst loss in school history and at home no less), and that was it. They couldnt bring him back after that. UM spent millions of dollars more on his buyout (midseason vs. offseason buyout was significant) because internal pressure reached its boiling point between BoT, donors, and influencer alumni.

UM doesnt pay millions of dollars because of baseless/message board fodder UCF speculation. Literally no one other than the idiot blogger in the OP has tried to connect those dots. Yes Miami is 'aware' of what UCF is doing probably because it also makes the news.....but the notion they acted because of UCF is still asinine.

There isnt a credible "SOURCE!!!" that debunks the stupid myth because its not even occurring to anyone as a possibility. You might as well claim that Miami fired Golden because of an incoming grizzly bear attack and then say someone is wrong because there isnt a "source."

look back in this same terrible topic, it was more than just a blogger

the worst part about the UCF job opening finally is that it exposed the dying breed Hurricane Sleeper Cell UCF Fans that just can't let go. UCF finished top 10 less than 2 years ago, how about stop defending the school you never attended and belittling your own Program. As much as everyone mocks UCF during this season, it has been proven it can be done here.

look back in this same terrible topic, it was more than just a blogger

the worst part about the UCF job opening finally is that it exposed the dying breed Hurricane Sleeper Cell UCF Fans that just can't let go. UCF finished top 10 less than 2 years ago, how about stop defending the school you never attended and belittling your own Program. As much as everyone mocks UCF during this season, it has been proven it can be done here.
And you see how well that translated

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT