ADVERTISEMENT

HealthFirst (Brevard) - 305 of 309 COVID Inpatients Unvaxed

Boosted87

Silver Knight
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Brevard
HealthFirst is now publicly sharing the data they've been sending employees daily for the last two weeks.

This number troughed earlier this summer at 20 hospitalization. It's tripled since July 21st when it was right around 100.

Also, I lol'd at the Florida Today with an article yesterday that said "Officials in Brevard County are asking residents to limit 9-1-1 calls to "true emergencies" because of long waits at local hospitals inundated with COVID-19 patients."

237284441_4252993904748216_1799993422150164297_n.jpg

Reactions: Knight_Light
How did I know you're going to drag me into this. Hopefully the vaccine stays effective against all the variants with hospitalizations. I wanted it to be effective against symptomatic covid too.

Oh, I don't know: maybe because you've said "We just don't know" and other inane stuff for the past 8 months. During that time you've also faked getting the vaccine. I'd say you've earned this badge of honor, Melvin.

Congrats!

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Hopefully the spike will end soon. England had a spike with Delta, and in spite of opening up their #s are now dropping.

For me it is a good # being almost everyone sick is a non Vax, So I can go out and do what I want and not worry about it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT