ADVERTISEMENT

Help the Small Guy

Nautiknight

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2003
Cullowhee, NC
Greetings:
I writing this post from business in Western North Carolina . My community has been hit hard by Helene. Fortunately, we have had no life loss or property loss. We have had a significant economic loss.

Rather than starting a Go Fund Me thing , I would rather work for your business and earn it . I am asking you to consider between now and the holidays to shop with us on line. We are not Amazon , we dont get it to you overnight or necessarily for free shipping.

Who we are though are couple of UCF alums with a dozen employees and two locations . I have a son who is a junior at UCF as well. We hand craft award winning chocolates. We hand make our creamy smooth fudge and we have a cool line of private label jerky . We also use locally roasted coffee in our drinks. While we can't safely ship you a latte, we can ship a wide variety of coffee beans.

So, with much humbleness and kindness I am asking you to support a small business recovering from a massive natural disaster. Our treats make great holiday gifts and I can guarantee you it's some of the best chocolate you will ever enjoy.

Thank you and Go Knights and Charge on!

Www.dillsborochocolate.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT