ADVERTISEMENT

Here’s a look at CFB Central’s top-10 ‘worst’ Twitter fan bases.

5cjt.gif

Wow, How does it feel Pitt Panthers to be beat by a high school?

On UCF: “They were cursing us out and stuff when we were walking through the tunnel.”

“It’s like they’re a big high school.”

We ran those jokers off the field.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Remember all those “injury” timeouts today... <a href="https://t.co/5buyHNaLdj">pic.twitter.com/5buyHNaLdj</a></p>&mdash; ucf probs (@ucf_problems) <a href="">September 30, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

There's some Pitt fan in there saying he had a beer poured on his head and food thrown at him. With beer only being available in the premium seats it seems rather unlikely that someone would risk losing their premium seat just to pour beer on a Pitt fan while UCF is boat racing them, but I guess anything is possible.

There's some Pitt fan in there saying he had a beer poured on his head and food thrown at him. With beer only being available in the premium seats it seems rather unlikely that someone would risk losing their premium seat just to pour beer on a Pitt fan while UCF is boat racing them, but I guess anything is possible.
I just asked him where he was sitting to see if he was lying.

I will say that our fans have matured quite a bit since Spectrum opened in 2007. I brought some UT fans to that game and the UCF fans were embarrassing. They have learned to be much more hospitable since then. However, we are relentless on Twitter...which I dig.

road game fans are less likely to be in the middle of a Bourbon & Coke filled bender
Well, road fans for them would mean we were the home fans for that game :D

We were voted worst road game fans and second nicest road game fans. ???
Yup haha. Granted, the % weren’t equal but still, that’s what happens when you have only a few choices (Pitt had, what, 6 away games last year?)

Well, road fans for them would mean we were the home fans for that game :D

Yup haha. Granted, the % weren’t equal but still, that’s what happens when you have only a few choices (Pitt had, what, 6 away games last year?)
I don’t think they asked all of the players. Must have been captains or something.

Reactions: Wings0fred
We ran those jokers off the field.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Remember all those “injury” timeouts today... <a href="https://t.co/5buyHNaLdj">pic.twitter.com/5buyHNaLdj</a></p>&mdash; ucf probs (@ucf_problems) <a href=" ">September 30, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
This is why they caught so much crap from UCF fans. Let's see if we get an encore up north.

I think the Mikesicans do this, so it may be true.

Couldn’t have been me. That’s wasted beer

On UCF: “They were cursing us out and stuff when we were walking through the tunnel.” “It’s like they’re a big high school.”
If UCF wants to be one of CFB's Big Boys, fans need to start acting the part. There are hostile places to play around the country -- Alabama, Clemson, OU, Ohio State, Michigan - to name a few, but you won't see them resorting to bush league behavior.

It's true there are programs out there that have a well-deserved reputation for disgusting, obnoxious fan behavior -- Miami, Colorado, Missouri, and Wisconsin come immediately to mind -- but I would encourage UCF fans not to go there. In college football, being a fan at an away game can be a really fun, once-in-a-lifetime-type experience. But all it only takes is a few a-holes to sour it. You want to be a program where CFB fans say, "I loved my UCF game trip. My team got the living crap beat out of 'em but it was still a fun weekend."

Last edited:
If UCF wants to be one of CFB's Big Boys, fans need to start acting the part. There are hostile places to play around the country -- Alabama, Clemson, OU, Ohio State, Michigan - to name a few, but you won't see them resorting to bush league behavior.

It's true there are programs out there that have a well-deserved reputation for disgusting, obnoxious fan behavior -- Miami, Colorado, Missouri, and Wisconsin come immediately to mind -- but I would encourage UCF fans not go there. In college football, being a fan at an away game can be a really fun, once-in-a-lifetime-type experience. But all it only takes is a few a-holes to sour it. You want to be a program where CFB fans say, "I loved my UCF game trip. My team got the living crap beat out of 'em but it was still a fun weekend."
Why can’t our fans treat people like Bama fans?

It's true there are programs out there that have a well-deserved reputation for disgusting, obnoxious fan behavior -- Miami, Colorado, Missouri, and Wisconsin come immediately to mind -- but I would encourage UCF fans not go there. In college football, being a fan at an away game can be a really fun, once-in-a-lifetime-type experience. But all it only takes is a few a-holes to sour it. You want to be a program where CFB fans say, "I loved my UCF game trip. My team got the living crap beat out of 'em but it was still a fun weekend."
It is a bummer when you go on the road to attend a game, you’re all excited and people are assholes. I’ve been in some awkward seats and areas in hostile territory and for the most part have had a good experience. I don’t hassle visiting fans unless they are excessively obnoxious

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT