ADVERTISEMENT

Here We Go Again!

Watching now. They'll have good RBs, their OL is suspect. Barnett is still not impressing me. More uptempo on the offense. Using movement a bunch on offense. Wonder if they'll have it all together by the time the season starts.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Watching now. They'll have good RBs, their OL is suspect. Barnett is still not impressing me. More uptempo on the offense. Using movement a bunch on offense. Wonder if they'll have it all together by the time the season starts.
They get us the last game which usually gives them time to get it all together. More credit to our guys for winning these games.

Reactions: Yaes and Ucfmikes
Josh Heupel played 2 years at Oklahoma and threw for 50 touchdowns and 30 interceptions

He’s eligible for the college football HOF, but will not get in. He’s way way down the list of QBs

Honestly, going undefeated takes a bit of luck.
This is such a crazy run. Doesn’t our luck have to run out eventually? Or are we just THAT GOOD?
We had a run of contiguous, very bad luck through 2012, and definitely 1999 and earlier.

2013+ is just making up for that. ;)

Reactions: Ucfmikes
We had a run of contiguous, very bad luck through 2012, and definitely 1999 and earlier.

Law of averages? Or do you make your own good luck when you’re actually good?

Reactions: firm_bizzle
You make your own luck with the right captain!

latest

Reactions: UCFBS

Law of averages? Or do you make your own good luck when you’re actually good?

You make your own luck with the right captain!

latest
Ha!

[OT] In all seriousness ... any Star Trek: Bridge Crew Knights around here?
I've finally found some time to hit VR again (now have the Rift S) in the evenings, and was wondering if any Dungeonites are into Bridge Crew? Would love to sync-up with an all-Knightro team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT