ADVERTISEMENT

Heup has some houses to visit....

mattropolis

Diamond Knight
Jan 7, 2002
We definitely need some QB's now. After watching us the last two seasons you would think some 4/5 star kid(s) would want to come here and run our "nintendo-like" offense. Be drooling to do so. Too bad they have their heads up their @sses worrying about whether teams like Virginia might offer them so they can say they play in the ACC.

Last edited:
We definitely need some QB's now. After watching us the last two seasons you would think some 4/5 star kid(s) would want to come here and run our "nintendo-like" offense. Be drooling to do so. Too bad they have their heads up their @sses worrying about whether teams like Virginia might offer them so they can say they play in the AAC.

So anybody who goes to UVA instead of UCF has their head up their ass?

If you are a highly rated 4 star or 5 star QB odds are these kids are getting paid to sign a LOI. No doubt in my mind that the SEC is paying these players cash that is not traceable. I highly doubt UCF pays any player so we can't compete in recruiting.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
So anybody who goes to UVA instead of UCF has their head up their ass?
Yes. Anybody with actual talent. Virginia football in a nutshell:
1. Been around like 130 years.
2. Won two ACC co-championships in 1989 and 1995.
3. Their only outright conference title was in 1908.
3. They have one season with 10 wins....one.
4. So in the last100 years they haven't won an outright conference title + have one 10 win season = garbage program whose only purpose on the football field is to lose and prop up other teams in the ACC.

Last edited:
Yes. Anybody with actual talent. Virginia football in a nutshell:
1. Been around like 130 years.
2. Won two ACC co-championships in 1989 and 1995.
3. Their only outright conference title was in 1908.
3. They have one season with 10 wins....one.
4. So in the last100 years they haven't won an outright conference title + have one 10 win season = garbage program whose only purpose on the football field is to lose and prop up other teams in the ACC.

UVA is a really good school, we looked into it heavily when my daughter was looking.....so there are reasons to pick them, even though they are not a powerhouse football program.

Reactions: Crazyhole
UVA is a really good school, we looked into it heavily when my daughter was looking.....so there are reasons to pick them, even though they are not a powerhouse football program.
I wasn't dinging Virginia the school. Your daughter isn't going there to play football. Any school is what it is and there are a lot of great universities. It basically comes down to what you get out of it anyways. I'm talking about the myriad of kids we've seen over decades who verbally commit to us in football, then bail when some powder puff P5 program offers them. All they go there to do is lose on the football field.

I have heard great things about Quadry Jones who is behind Mack this season! His TD toss vs ECU was beautiful
Watch his films, he looks very good and knowing we have him gives me more peace of mind concerning quarterback situation. I still think we should try to recruit some outstanding QBs this year.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
How would YOU know about her football skill set?
Because a girl playing varsity football makes news. You don’t think getting a scholarship to UVA for a girl would make national news? Why are you being weird when everyone knows she’s not playing football at UVA?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT