ADVERTISEMENT

Heupel looking for HIS QB

The current offer list is pretty meager and he is also short....listed 6' 1" so is really 6'

And before everyone brings up Mac, Wilson, or Brees....they are the exceptions.

The current offer list is pretty meager and he is also short....listed 6' 1" so is really 6'

And before everyone brings up Mac, Wilson, or Brees....they are the exceptions.
"Short" successful NFL QBs are pretty rare, but success at the college level is much, much, more common.

"Short" successful NFL QBs are pretty rare, but success at the college level is much, much, more common.

True, but given a choice we would rather have a 6' 4" guy with decent speed...like the two guys who I don't need to name

Now in this case I'm sure it's more like "who is left?" after early signing day since it was all Heup could do just to retain recruits.

So I'm not pissed about this kid just Meh

Now if he can find us a Troy Green type we need to build a statue right now

Reactions: SoFL.Knight
He's got "his" QB for two more years. Milton is heisman-caliber. I still have a hard time saying that after recalling his first season, but he just worked his @ss off. I give him, and the staff, a lot of credit because they could have bailed on him.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
I don't think Purdy is his guy either, just a body to replace Ved. Not Mr Right as much as Mr Right Now

Next years QB recruit will be the one to watch. I expect a 4 star guy, and it's not asking too much if the Heup is real

Reactions: 80'sKnight
Watching the "pro style" guy's film, he doesn't bail as much as move sideways and wait for the receivers to complete their routes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT