ADVERTISEMENT

Hey boob: you can erase "peeing next to a tranny" from your bucket list

Well actually, you can still get a trans that starts out male in mens room .and female in womens. You just cant enjoy a trans with the opposite sex parts in your potty break room

trump2-575x385.jpg

Reactions: fabknight
The correct answer to the whole bathroom situation is that the United States has the wild west of water closets compared to the rest of the civilized world. When you go to the decent EU countries, there are individual stalls with floor to ceiling doors and real walls in between... Not this cheap ass metal divider crap with gaps in between and no privacy. USA needs to catch up in bathroom quality across the board, and then there will be no gender issues with restrooms

The correct answer to trans is that it is a mental illness that should be treated as such

I truly don't see the problem here . Maybe you angry liberals would be happier if we just put pictures of the required genitalia needed to enter the restroom

I don't have a problem with it either. It should have been left to the states to decide but Obama thought otherwise.

Now to your point, you'd have to get race-neutral pictures or everyone would bitch royally. Kind of like when the masses were outraged when Apple only had whitey's thumb as an option:
thumbs-up-sign.png

Then they added other races too. So you'd probably need black and white stick figures to avoid a problem. And even then, you'd have people bitching because the penis is drawn too big, and that's a micro aggression towards dudes with small peckers, blah, blah, blah. It's nauseating.

Reactions: USFSucks
Saw this discussion last night. Made a lot of sense. (This DNC Advisor said your own gender can be whatever you want it to be.).

Last edited:
CNN Host Cuomo, when asked from a father who said his 12 yr old daughter didnt want to see dicks in the girl's locker room, Cuomo said this about his 12 yr old daughter:

Parent to Cuomo: "What do you tell a 12 year old girl who doesn't want to see a penis in the locker room?"

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Saw this discussion last night. Made a lot of sense. (This DNC Advisor said your own gender can be whatever you want it to be.).

I don't care which bathroom real transgender people use, but this idea that you can pick and choose your gender like changing clothes is dumb. I say let this go and start letting boys identify as a woman and dominate women's sports. Then real girls lose scholarships because they are going against dudes. This will blow over pretty quick once that starts to happen. Let's have hillbilly Jimmy show up at a liberal women's convention and hang out in the women's bathroom because he identifies as a woman. Let's see all those tolerant democratic women.

I don't care which bathroom real transgender people use, but this idea that you can pick and choose your gender like changing clothes is dumb. I say let this go and start letting boys identify as a woman and dominate women's sports. Then real girls lose scholarships because they are going against dudes. This will blow over pretty quick once that starts to happen. Let's have hillbilly Jimmy show up at a liberal women's convention and hang out in the women's bathroom because he identifies as a woman. Let's see all those tolerant democratic women.

Or as Carlson Tucker noted, dudes could just say they are female and start getting a piece of the our of $11 Billion in Federal Small Business grants for Women lead businesses.

Follow the money.

You know, boob disappeared and that really is a damn shame. It's been like a year since he posted in here.

You know, boob disappeared and that really is a damn shame. It's been like a year since he posted in here.

So sad. I really miss his blatant racism and incredibly enlightened takes on foreign policy, that type of keen wit that is only found after years of working in the mobile home business.

Probably had enough of the resident nut job who bumped this post for absolutely no reason aside from being a selfish idiot

Probably had enough of the resident nut job who bumped this post for absolutely no reason aside from being a selfish idiot

I'm sure @btbones will be along in no time to tell you to delete this post for being nothing but a personal attack.

Oh wait he's a massive hypocrite so instead he'll just complain about me "being a broken record". Insane.

The correct answer to the whole bathroom situation is that the United States has the wild west of water closets compared to the rest of the civilized world. When you go to the decent EU countries, there are individual stalls with floor to ceiling doors and real walls in between... Not this cheap ass metal divider crap with gaps in between and no privacy. USA needs to catch up in bathroom quality across the board, and then there will be no gender issues with restrooms

The correct answer to trans is that it is a mental illness that should be treated as such

Hail White Falcon!

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT