ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Terry! If you won’t fire Gus at least make him fire Roof!

Gus has no good connections in coaching world. No one good wants to coach for him. He’s gotta go. I can’t believe in a world that college sports generates millions and millions of dollars, people think 12 mil is too much to overcome. Pay that shit over 12 years. He gets a mil a year to do nothing. Better than 3 mil a year to lose.

Ted Roof is obviously a horrendous defensive coordinator! His defenses have not improved whatsoever, and they give up super easy yardage every single play. This is beyond embarrassing for this school.
On top of that the DB coach ( the worst of the D units) is the old DC. There is discontent on the D too

Reactions: Yaes and ucffan642
Gus has no good connections in coaching world. No one good wants to coach for him. He’s gotta go. I can’t believe in a world that college sports generates millions and millions of dollars, people think 12 mil is too much to overcome. Pay that shit over 12 years. He gets a mil a year to do nothing. Better than 3 mil a year to lose.
Is that a clause in his contract, to pay the buyout over 12 years? That would be great!

I don’t know how it’s written in contract but a deal can be made. Even make it 15 mil over 15 seasons to get him to leave. The money is not surmountable. It’s drops in a bucket compared to how much money is generated by our sports.

gus-baseball.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT