ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Tony Dungy

Honestly, I'm not feeling this Frost guy right now. I'm a UCF fan and a Danny White fan way more. This Frost talk has ruined this season more than the Hurricanes and the next 2 games could be disastrous.

Ah coaching searches are kind of exciting...as long as youre not hiring a coach that wants to clean house of coaches and recruits...especially one that started at 11-0.

Well, you made yourself believe your program was more than one of the most storied programs in history. It is not, was not, and for many years will not.
Coming from a program that already lost to two Florida programs that emerged from being a woman's school and a private school about to gut their football program you should be the last to talk about Florida programs futures. #osbornefortwo #ropeadopeinlincoln
It took your program 90 years to win a national title. Your basketball program is eternally futile too. 68-59.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Coming from a program that already lost to two Florida programs that emerged from being a woman's school and a private school about to gut their football program you should be the last to talk about Florida programs futures. #osbornefortwo #ropeadopeinlincoln
It took your program 90 years to win a national title. Your basketball program is eternally futile too. 68-59.
yep their last major bowl they got embarrassed by Miami

How many stories could there possibly be about corn farmers ****ing cattle?

Not that it matters, I live far away in an igloo eating muktuk.

But how can you not give your coach a chance to follow his dream ?

Few of us really get to live our dreams. I am not a coach, but have lived my dream in Alaska and would never think to change. It is all about what one wants. Think coach Frost wants to fulfill his dream.

Reactions: BigRedBeliever
What are you talking about Mike? You assured me that I'll be masturbating furiously to 1997 Nebraska national Championship videos in all of 2018
I'm still assuring you of that

56235835.jpg
56235835.jpg

Ah coaching searches are kind of exciting...as long as youre not hiring a coach that wants to clean house of coaches and recruits...especially one that started at 11-0.

Whoever we find, I hope they can get our defense back up to par. They have regressed over the last few games (tons of missed tackles, horrible pass rush, botched assignments) . They carried the team last year, but it seems to be the opposite now.

Honestly, I'm not feeling this Frost guy right now. I'm a UCF fan and a Danny White fan way more. This Frost talk has ruined this season more than the Hurricanes and the next 2 games could be disastrous.
This is the most unfortunate part of this whole thing.

Is it at all possible that this delay in Frost's decision is actually DW's request to Frost... as DW tries to raise funds or get approval to increase the offer to Frost?

OR possibly Frost is considering staying in Orlando and has agreed to give DW the chance to match (or come close) to any qualified offer received.

Thinking that DW has been proactive during this whole thing. Just hoping, wishing...

Is it at all possible that this delay in Frost's decision is actually DW's request to Frost... as DW tries to raise funds or get approval to increase the offer to Frost?

OR possibly Frost is considering staying in Orlando and has agreed to give DW the chance to match (or come close) to any qualified offer received.

Thinking that DW has been proactive during this whole thing. Just hoping, wishing...
Did you see his presser today? He's gone.

Did you see his presser today? He's gone.
I'd hate to play him in poker. I actually thought there was no "tell" in anything he did or said over 19 minutes. He was just coach Frost being coach Frost. His voice never wandered. His eyes didn't wander or start blinking fast. He wasn't making any strange movements. He didn't sound or respond like he was really thinking about how he should say things. Not taking anything away from it other than....I think he'd be a tough read playing some cards.

I hope you guys are right, but I personally thought he looked a lot less comfortable than he normally does. Nebraska also isn't just sitting on their ass for a week while all other coaches are scooped up. The silence on their part and Frost's are deafening. He gone.

I hope you guys are right, but I personally thought he looked a lot less comfortable than he normally does. Nebraska also isn't just sitting on their ass for a week while all other coaches are scooped up. The silence on their part and Frost's are deafening. He gone.

I been saying the same. I hope Frost is still considering his options, but with no movement from Nebraska would point to them waiting until after the Memphis game to announce the deal. :sunglasses:

Reactions: Lurky
Not that it matters, I live far away in an igloo eating muktuk.

But how can you not give your coach a chance to follow his dream ?

Few of us really get to live our dreams. I am not a coach, but have lived my dream in Alaska and would never think to change. It is all about what one wants. Think coach Frost wants to fulfill his dream.

Yep, I saw it. Could be interpreted more than one way... public negotiations.
I would buy that 2-3 weeks ago but not anymore. The first signing day is quickly approaching so by not giving a clear commitment to UCF today he is not only hurting his current team playing for a Conference Championship but Recruiting. There are some talented recruits that like UCF but now are in a waiting pattern bc they see all the rumors.

Campbell at Iowa State signed an extension today which leaves another option off the table for Nebraska so they obviously think Frost is a lock.

If scott is leaving he care less about the recruiting class, If he stay no one is leaving over the delay.

I would buy that 2-3 weeks ago but not anymore. The first signing day is quickly approaching so by not giving a clear commitment to UCF today he is not only hurting his current team playing for a Conference Championship but Recruiting. There are some talented recruits that like UCF but now are in a waiting pattern bc they see all the rumors.

Campbell at Iowa State signed an extension today which leaves another option off the table for Nebraska so they obviously think Frost is a lock.
If Frost didnt have to turn down the Florida job beforehand, he couldve used his Dec 1st 2016 article to confirm that he wasn't considered for the Oregon job as proof that job offers at other schools are a last priority and his current team is his focus. Frost can still delay his selection of Nebraska until after the bowl game. Will the fans like it? Perhaps not, but some of these trolls already pointed out that Frost has a long leash...so why should they be on the recruiting trails immediately? Besides if UCF can use prior GAs to help Frost with the transition, surely Nebraska and their state budget can fork over manpower to do the same.

If Frost didnt have to turn down the Florida job beforehand, he couldve used his Dec 1st 2016 article to confirm that he wasn't considered for the Oregon job as proof that job offers at other schools are a last priority and his current team is his focus. Frost can still delay his selection of Nebraska until after the bowl game. Will the fans like it? Perhaps not, but some of these trolls already pointed out that Frost has a long leash...so why should they be on the recruiting trails immediately? Besides if UCF can use prior GAs to help Frost with the transition, surely Nebraska and their state budget can fork over manpower to do the same.

Couple things... the Nebraska athletic department is self funded. In fact the give 5-10 million back to the academic side and receive 0 state funding, of course this was before they received full Big Ten share of funds.

From someone I’ve talked to who would have knowledge, I believe Nebraska would be open to Frost coaching the bowl game(maybe) it’s like a walking advertisement for his new school. This of course would also be up to UCF and most times the school that’s getting left won’t allow it. Some of this depends on the staff he will bring with him or leave. That is of course if he leaves.

Well, you made yourself believe your program was more than one of the most storied programs in history. It is not, was not, and for many years will not.

Go Big Red
Nobody has ever said that on here. One of the weakest troll attempts I have seen. Reminds me of the Nebraska defense this year.

Nobody has ever said that on here. One of the weakest troll attempts I have seen. Reminds me of the Nebraska defense this year.
Don't even attempt to talk rationally with these arrogant morons. Their program is terrible. We would curb stomp them this year, next year and any future year. They are desperate and their program is one of the worst in the FBS

Last edited:
Reactions: Knightlife77
Don't even attempt to talk rationally with these arrogant morons. There program is terrible. We would curb stomp them this year, next year and any future year. They are desperate and their program is one of the worst in the FBS
I am starting to block all the huskies fans now just so I can see relevant information about us.

Reactions: Mikesi
I am starting to block all the huskies fans now just so I can see relevant information about us.
They aren't going to leave.
So.., that's a good idea or you're just going to have to pay the $99.

Honestly, this board is done. Don't let it be a big part of your life. I just like screwing with them, but talking about football on here is over. That's what tailgating and going to games is for.

From someone I’ve talked to who would have knowledge, I believe Nebraska would be open to Frost coaching the bowl game(maybe) it’s like a walking advertisement for his new school. This of course would also be up to UCF and most times the school that’s getting left won’t allow it. Some of this depends on the staff he will bring with him or leave. That is of course if he leaves.
They should definitely do it, it's the closest Nebraska will ever be associated to a major bowl ever again.

What a minute Mike. You were the one boasting that you were 100% positive Frost was staying at UCF. Come on, man!!!

Mikesi is the CFU fans chosen representative. That being said he is still not worth responding to. He uses the same exact thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and thinks it is funny, then he says because you have been thrashing him so much he is just having "fun" even though the whole world can see he is getting his ass kicked up and down the block. Not worth giving it the time of day. i say it because i am not sure which "gender" he "identifies" as being. I guess that is popular down in florida

Go Big Red

UCF took a chance on Frost as an unproven head coach. Was Nebraska knocking on Frost's door even though they had opportunities when he was at Oregon? A different type of loyalty to consider, Coach Frost.

Mikesi is the CFU fans chosen representative. That being said he is still not worth responding to. He uses the same exact thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and thinks it is funny, then he says because you have been thrashing him so much he is just having "fun" even though the whole world can see he is getting his ass kicked up and down the block. Not worth giving it the time of day. i say it because i am not sure which "gender" he "identifies" as being. I guess that is popular down in florida
How's the uterus and Vagina? Are you still on disability from the rupture? You haven't cleared that up. Are you just raping the government for disability checks?

images

THIS is a very good observation and fact!!

Reactions: FrostTroll
THIS is a very true. You are my secret lover. I wouid bang you, but I want to have more kids and your uterus is damaged and your vagina is scarred. Additionally, you're too old.
4-8 vs 11-0 baby

So.., any predictions on who will have a better record in 2018?? 2019??
images

As a Husker fan, I do not believe Frost would play his alma mater along and at the last minute tell them he is staying. He loves Nebraska. So Moos & Frost know what Frost's decision is and since there seems to be NO activity by Nebraska in looking for a new coach, I think the deal has been done. People here are 99.99999% sure he is coming back home.

Reactions: FrostTroll
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT