ADVERTISEMENT

Highest Rivals rated player ever for UCF?

ucfjosh2000

Silver Knight
Jan 29, 2003
Orlando, FL
Is Wimbush the highest rated player we've ever had? 4-star, 6.0 rating, ranked 60th best player in the nation out of high school. I know rankings don't mean everything, but I couldn't think/find of another player rated higher than him coming out of high school.

What ever happen to him? Can he play next year?
Had reoccurring concussions. Sounded like he became more prone to them and they persisted for long lengths of time. I believe he has to stop playing football altogether. Somebody clarify if this is incorrect.

Really hope he's doing better now.

I had classes with a rugby player who couldn't read or write for several weeks after a concussion and ended up having to take two semesters off.

Brandon Wimbush will be the highest rated player (recruit wise) we”ve ever had to play a down for UCF football

Reactions: Mikesi
ESPN reranked Milton's class and had him as the 20th best player for that year. Does that count?

I thought Storm Johnson was a 5 star ranked like the 40th national recruit, but could be wrong.

Good catch and he’s very close
Storm Johnson was 5.9 rivals and .9792(247)
Brandon Wimbush 6.0 rivals and .9792(247)

Identical on 247, so it’s really pick ur poison but Wimbush at least tied for 1st top rated player. So tied for top player or better depending on which recruit sites u value more... forgot storm was that highly rated good call

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT