ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary was a racist eight years ago. What has changed?

The difference is that now she has tons of money to pay off these new sites to write fluff pieces about her and attack articles on trump.

So why have all the libs gone into hiding now? I guess they're finally realizing they're stuck voting for the worst person to ever run for an elected office? Hillary is the American version of Putin, Stalin, Hitler, Amin, Mugabe, etc, etc etc. What an awful human being. She keeps every one in the dark including her closest advisors. Good luck in the future, don't say we didn't warn you. Meh, you all will just ignore the facts and blame Russia... Wait what happened to the 1980s phone call?

So why have all the libs gone into hiding now? I guess they're finally realizing they're stuck voting for the worst person to ever run for an elected office? Hillary is the American version of Putin, Stalin, Hitler, Amin, Mugabe, etc, etc etc. What an awful human being. She keeps every one in the dark including her closest advisors. Good luck in the future, don't say we didn't warn you. Meh, you all will just ignore the facts and blame Russia... Wait what happened to the 1980s phone call?
Or, they've already early voted and went on with their lives.

Trump is a faux fascist; Hillary has gotten rich off of shadow donations by actual fascist dictators.

Hope you feel great about that vote.

If I didn't vote in an important swing state I'd be 100% with you but any vote against Trump by a conservative in Florida is a vote for Hillary.

Anti Capitalist Capitalist Michael Moore's seen the light!

Cv0c0reXYAAev6n

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT