ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary's $13,000 Armani Jacket

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
First, paying $13,000 for THAT jacket is absolutely hilarious. This would DQ here from being President alone.

Second, she wore this while giving a speech which, of course, featured talk about being a middle class champion and assaulting those evil rich Wall Street people. Which is awesomely ironic since one of her Wall St speeches probably helped pay for the jacket.

Third, just a reminder, but that jacket's cost is basically 4 months' worth of pay for the average American annually.

http://nypost.com/2016/06/05/hillarys-extravagant-campaign-wardrobe-costs-at-least-200k/

Reactions: jetsaholic
Did the article mention how much Trump paid for his jet?

broke.jpg

I think I'm actually disgusted more by Armani charging that much for a hideous jacket than I am that Hills buying/wearing it. I mean really. Why is a $13K jacket even a thing?

LOL - found it on the Armani site. Even on a model it looks horrendous. Nice pants too, totally worth the $1200 they're charging*

COLLEZIONE_29_1024x1515.jpg

I think I'm actually disgusted more by Armani charging that much for a hideous jacket than I am that Hills buying/wearing it. I mean really. Why is a $13K jacket even a thing?
Somebody somewhere (hopefully) received a % commision for selling that thing

Just remember, if you've criticized her on this, you're nothing but a SEXIST! and hate powerful women. The left wingers will surely remind you.

Bill Clinton says that jacket would look great on an intern. Not even Bill loves her. Why should we?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT