ADVERTISEMENT

Hitler wasn't so bad

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
I disagree with his human rights violations but he gave the world Volkswagon. It's ok to point out the positive things about murderous dictators now.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I disagree with his human rights violations but he gave the world Volkswagon. It's ok to point out the positive things about murderous dictators now.

LOL! I was thinking similar things. I'm sure Hilter did some great things for a select group of Germans. If you look at comments by Bernie Bros online they are falling inline and agreeing. You wonder why Hilter could control the masses? Bernie is a great example.

I'm sure Germans had great reading skills after reviewing all the propaganda material for years.

We have some of the greatest sports cars in human history and roads to drive them because of him. Unemployment was the lowest in 50 years and the stock market had record highs. He also made the military strong again. Tariffs on imports. Farm subsidies. Deportation of illegals. Good times.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
We have some of the greatest sports cars in human history and roads to drive them because of him. Unemployment was the lowest in 50 years and the stock market had record highs. He also made the military strong again. Tariffs on imports. Farm subsidies. Deportation of illegals. Good times.

I see where you're going but it is deporting illegals which should be done. It isn't Hilter not allowing them to leave and tossing them in a gas chamber or firing squad. Those were legal citizens too.

I don't love his language/tone but we will bankrupt our country with an open Southern boarder.

And still we don't have a candidate talking about controlling spending while we fight about stupid stuff.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I see where you're going but it is deporting illegals which should be done. It isn't Hilter not allowing them to leave and tossing them in a gas chamber or firing squad. Those were legal citizens too.

I don't love his language/tone but we will bankrupt our country with an open Southern boarder.

And still we don't have a candidate talking about controlling spending while we fight about stupid stuff.

He deported the blacks and gypsies. Don't worry about that, focus on the stock market.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
He deported the blacks and gypsies. Don't worry about that, focus on the stock market.
Gypsies and black people are scary so they should be deported. I dont like people who can cast spells on me or win football games. The jews can stay............for now.

If we throw all of the illiterates in jail or having them killed by firing squad, we can achieve 100% literacy!

thanks Comrade Sanders!

If we throw all of the illiterates in jail or having them killed by firing squad, we can achieve 100% literacy!

thanks Comrade Sanders!

Imagine being so goddamn stupid like 85 that you compare someone like Bernie whose family was murdered to mass murders over political differences.

You truly are a shit stain of a human being

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
LOL! I was thinking similar things. I'm sure Hilter did some great things for a select group of Germans. If you look at comments by Bernie Bros online they are falling inline and agreeing. You wonder why Hilter could control the masses? Bernie is a great example.

I'm sure Germans had great reading skills after reviewing all the propaganda material for years.
LOL, you have an orange Hitler in office now using the same tactics as the real Hitler did. Bernie??? yeah.

He wasn't as bad as compared to the communists ... and that's the problem.
If the left would stop with their non-sense, Trump would be done.

But they aren't interested in freedom, and Trump looks like a better option than all the dictators they are offering.

Is Trump another Hitler? Hardly!
But the left is advocating 'control' closer towards Stalin than even Hitler.

Last edited:
Honest question which is worthy of discussion, how is trump like hitler?

It’s not worthy of discussion. The poster you responded to has the IQ of an ant and his posts look like a 5 year old wrote them. His screen name is an attempt to trick people into thinking this person ever actually set foot on a college campus. I’d be shocked if he can count to 50.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT