ADVERTISEMENT

Hollywood Council votes to remove Trump star from Walk of Fame

If you raped a woman, and your wife not only knew, but gave a false alibi and explanation, all while being a figurehead for NOW ... you wouldn't say hold her accountable?

^ This is why the left and mainstream media have become utter hypocrites. But even after Hillary lost, at least some of them started admitting it! Why can't you? Why can't you see how much of a hypocrite this makes you look?

So it's irrelevant that Hillary Clinton 'controlled' and 'managed' women, all while saying 'believe women by default?' That's why when we say Bill today, we mean Hillary's actions!

FC is an expert on everything, but he "didn't have time" to look up anything on the most high profile and prolific rape allegation against a former President, who just happened to be the spouse of the person he just voted to be President in 2016.

[roll]

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
FC is an expert on everything, but he "didn't have time" to look up anything on the most high profile and prolific rape allegation against a former President, who just happened to be the spouse of the person he just voted to be President in 2016.

[roll]
I'm embarassed to say that I'm a massive partisan hypocrite. Here I was furious about one presidents sexual misconduct accusations and totally dismissing another's. You can't imagine what that feels like.

I'm embarassed to say that I'm a massive partisan hypocrite. Here I was furious about one presidents sexual misconduct accusations and totally dismissing another's. You can't imagine what that feels like.
And yet, that's what the US media does.
That's why the US media is no longer considered a 'friend' of the American people.
They are looked as an extension of the DNC.

Reactions: UCFWayne
You would take a bullet for a guy who currently has 13 pending causes of sexual assault against him, who has been on tape admitting to sexual assault.

Shut the FUK up already.
Did he say in that interview that he actually assaulted someone?

And yet, that's what the US media does.
That's why the US media is no longer considered a 'friend' of the American people.
They are looked as an extension of the DNC.
What can I say to others who I suspect may have fallen into the same trap of over looking their preferred political leadership and only focusing on others in regards to sexual misconduct accusations?

What can I say to others who I suspect may have fallen into the same trap of over looking their preferred political leadership and only focusing on others in regards to sexual misconduct accusations?
Not I. I did not vote Trump!

Again ... I'm more objective than the US media, and most others. Many Americans are like me, or slowly becoming that way. So if your point is to expose how subjective not only you are, but the US media is, and the sheep that follow their dribble ...

Well done!

Last edited:
The whole point of the post is the hypocrisy based on mere rhetoric. Hollywood, "Do as I say, not as I do."

"....now that we properly handled the Hollywood Star issue....let's go save environment....we can take my private jet to do it...."

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
This is kinda funny. The guy is the most powerful man in the world, I'm pretty sure a hollywood star isnt that big of a deal to him anymore. Just an attempt by the Socal elites to feel like they're still powerful.
Given that Trump has displayed a penchant for juvenile retaliation for even the slightest affronts, I’d be shocked if he didn’t care and spout off about it. Unfortunately, I’m guessing that his narcissism and competitiveness won’t let him just brush this one off.

The left is running in circles chasing its tail ... who cares about Hollywood and that star ... the Hollywood elites used to love trump ... until he became a real possibility for President and then they dropped him.

There is zero consistency on the left on any issue.

The fact that he even has a star on the walk of fame to take away is laughable. For what? His TV show? Eh. It was terrible.

There are over 2,600 stars on Hollywood's Walk of Fame.

Hollywood "honored" Trump in 2007 for his TV Shows (Miss Universe and Apprentice).

There are over 2,600 stars on Hollywood's Walk of Fame.

Hollywood "honored" Trump in 2007 for his TV Shows (Miss Universe and Apprentice).
It has to be more for Miss Universe, because the Hollywood CoC said this about reality t.v.:

More specifically, that means that star candidates have to be famous for at least five years, and have, as Di Bona puts it, “unchallengeable” expertise in what the Chamber deems a core entertainment category—television, movies, radio, live theatre and music. Reality and Internet stars are notably excluded. As one Chamber rep famously said about Kim Kardashian, “She needs to get a real acting job then come to us.”

Multiply this nonsense to every city and municipality that has driven out their hard working white folk with common sense. This kind of stuff is standard procedure.
Didn't a Muslim city council member have to delay his vote because he had to step out to beat his wife?

black supremacists constantly degrade women in all their degenerate cRap songs.
You never see stupid self hating white feminists complain about that!
Manhattan elites are going to jail for it.
Too bad all those fires aren't outside of LA or Frisco!
mad.gif

The fact that he even has a star on the walk of fame to take away is laughable. For what? His TV show? Eh. It was terrible.
No, it wasn't for his TV show (HINT: read the article, it's in there).

Apparently you haven't seen who has stars out there in Hollywood. They aren't major actors, or even people of any note, in most cases.

Yeah, you do realize that the Trump-hosted Apprentice ran for 15 seasons and was a ratings bonanza each time, right? Add to that a love fest that the left had with him up until the point he declared as a Republican. There are plenty of stars on the WOF for shows that ran for much less than 15 years.

Yeah, you do realize that the Trump-hosted Apprentice ran for 15 seasons and was a ratings bonanza each time, right? Add to that a love fest that the left had with him up until the point he declared as a Republican. There are plenty of stars on the WOF for shows that ran for much less than 15 years.
No doubt there are many stars on the WOF that are dubious. Trump's show wasn't a ratings bonanza every time and its ratings were very lackluster the last few seasons. They had to resort to using washed-up stars as The Celebrity Apprentice and even then ratings declined. To each his own I guess. I thought the show was garbage, like most reality TV.

Yeah, but at least Trump has taste. I'm sure that, if true, the housekeeper was a hot bangable piece.
Lol, your stance is that your "POS" statement was because Arnold had sex with a fat chick therefore Trumps not a POS because his chick was likely hot.

Lol, your stance is that your "POS" statement was because Arnold had sex with a fat chick therefore Trumps not a POS because his chick was likely hot.
Uhhh, yeah. That's exactly what I'm saying. It's like JFK screwing Marilyn Monroe while Bill Clinton was stuck with Monica Lewinsky.

Hey, don’t slight your lifestyle. It’s ok. We are way past your daddy hating you for not continuing the family name.
Hey, I'm not the one begging for a stiff one on a Saturday night. Have some shame, take that crap off the board and into the Parliament House where you belong. "Personal experience" ... weirdo.

Hey, I'm not the one begging for a stiff one on a Saturday night. Have some shame, take that crap off the board and into the Parliament House where you belong. "Personal experience" ... weirdo.

Is the Parliament House where you usually get your mouth exercises in? You sound like you are speaking from experience again. Impressive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT