ADVERTISEMENT

Holman invited to the Falcons local workout day

Asking NFL coaches to fix the little things about Holman is like asking the major of New York City to fix traffic
What do you know about Justin's mechanics as a QB? He was a better fit for a pro-style offense anyway. Especially a pro-style offense that had a line that can actually block a paper bag. He played behind an average line at best one out of the 4 years he was here. The other 3 O-lines were terrible. And we enter the 2017 season with the possibility of having another bad O-line if the coaches can't work a miracle in the off season.

So I wish the kid the best and hopes he sticks even on a practice squad if it's his dream to be part of an NFL team. There have been worse QB's who came out of no where and made a roster or practice squad on an NFL team. I'm not saying Justin has the passion and desire to work at it to make it on a team as he does have other options being a Pre-med graduate. But I hope he has a good workout with Atlanta and then see where it goes from there.

What do you know about Justin's mechanics as a QB? He was a better fit for a pro-style offense anyway. Especially a pro-style offense that had a line that can actually block a paper bag. He played behind an average line at best one out of the 4 years he was here. The other 3 O-lines were terrible. And we enter the 2017 season with the possibility of having another bad O-line if the coaches can't work a miracle in the off season.

So I wish the kid the best and hopes he sticks even on a practice squad if it's his dream to be part of an NFL team. There have been worse QB's who came out of no where and made a roster or practice squad on an NFL team. I'm not saying Justin has the passion and desire to work at it to make it on a team as he does have other options being a Pre-med graduate. But I hope he has a good workout with Atlanta and then see where it goes from there.
I never said anything about his mechanics being bad. He's played for 4 years at UCF and with weapons or not, time to throw or not, he's not improved one bit on his accuracy or touch. NOT ONE BiT. I'm still waiting for a list of NFL QBs who were worse.

I never said anything about his mechanics being bad. He's played for 4 years at UCF and with weapons or not, time to throw or not, he's not improved one bit on his accuracy or touch. NOT ONE BiT. I'm still waiting for a list of NFL QBs who were worse.
http://walterfootball.com/draft2017QB.php

He isn't in top 21 QBs draft eligible. All these guys listed won't make it either. Surprised if even 12 make at least practice squad.

And there's always the CFL or what remains of arena football. Unlike basketball, where all 7 scholarship guys on this year's team may play pro somewhere in the world, there are limited opportunities, US and Canada.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT