ADVERTISEMENT

Hoodrat Mom Tears into Her Son with a Belt All Over His Body

Jedi.Knight

Bronze Knight
Apr 21, 2008
This video is just sad to watch and really shows that some people are just really shitty parents. It's good to know that CPS have already removed the boy and his siblings from her custody.

1:21 - 4:45

I got remarried when I was 37 to a catholic girl. We had to go to a weekend retreat type of deal for people that were getting prepared for marriage. I'm pretty sure that nobody else there was over the age of 23, and having been married before and having 3 kids who were teenagers I was asked about the most important lesson for parenting was. I told them "never discipline your kids out of anger, always do it out of love". This woman was not only disciplining out of anger, she was doing it with rage. I'm sure the kid did something that needed correcting but she went so far beyond what is ok that I'm glad CPS stepped in.

I'm not against spanking kids or even giving them a belt whipping on the butt, but this woman had lost all control of what she was doing and trying to accomplish.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Would you rather that he go to jail? Because that's where his behavior will get him.

Would you rather that he go to jail? Because that's where his behavior will get him.
In an age where parents are more likely to defend their kid rather than give him a whuppin, I was ready to give this Mom a parenting 'thumb's up' for coming to the school and being upset with her son's behavior. But as has been mentioned, rather than discipline her kid out of love, she did it out of anger that was WAY over the line.

Reactions: Crazyhole
In an age where parents are more likely to defend their kid rather than give him a whuppin, I was ready to give this Mom a parenting 'thumb's up' for coming to the school and being upset with her son's behavior. But as has been mentioned, rather than discipline her kid out of love, she did it out of anger that was WAY over the line.

Boomer mindset. Kids don't need the shit beaten out of them to learn.

From the mother's verbal and physical rage, I think it's pretty obvious where this boy's disrespect and anger issues stem from. As far as keeping him out of jail goes, providing a measured level of discipline, teaching him respect for authority and leading by example is a pretty darn good recipe for avoiding a life of crime.

It's obvious that some of y'all have never gotten an azz whoopin by your parents and it shows.

If she has to take off of her job at Popeyes to discipline her son, it's not gonna be pretty.

Reactions: DaShuckster
These kids now a days don't respect adults. If I see any of your kids acting up at Target or Walmart, I'm whoopin their azzes too.

It's obvious that some of y'all have never gotten an azz whoopin by your parents and it shows.

If she has to take off of her job at Popeyes to discipline her son, it's not gonna be pretty.

Making 1,000 chicken sandwiches per day will make you want to beat some azz.

Boomer mindset. Kids don't need the shit beaten out of them to learn.
A parent who is disciplining their kid out of love doesn't beat the shit out of them. Get over yourself with this whole "boomer" thing, as you are the first to show rage tendencies towards people who you think are out of line.

A parent who is disciplining their kid out of love doesn't beat the shit out of them. Get over yourself with this whole "boomer" thing, as you are the first to show rage tendencies towards people who you think are out of line.
A lot of abusive husbands think they are hitting their wives out of love. But at the end of the day its just as messed up to slap your wife as it is to slap your kids. Kids are people. Set expectations. Offer positive and negative reinforcment. Be consistent. Its not difficult.

Y'all act like back when every kid got the shit beat out of them that they all grew up to be well behaved teens and adults but the truth is that there were just as many or more assholes then as there are now.

I am not condoning this woman's behavior in any way, shape, or form. But that said, I'll take a Mother who cares (even when its misguided anger) over one who doesn't give a sh*t any day of the week.
By beating the living daylights out of him and committing child abuse (both physically and emotional), she has already demonstrated that she doesn't give a fcuk. If she truly cared, she would have sat down and talked with him in a civil manner to try and dial down his aggression. But from the video, it's obvious that her screaming, cussing and physical abuse is the reason why he's acting out in the first place

Reactions: EweSeaEff
He will. Need more parents like this.
This bitch lost control and was unhinged. Away from the cameras and behind closed doors, we've seen "parents" like this beat their children to death over something as simple as spilling Kool Aid on the carpet.

This bitch lost control and was unhinged. Away from the cameras and behind closed doors, we've seen "parents" like this beat their children to death over something as simple as spilling Kool Aid on the carpet.
I know you only saw this video because the mom is black so someone probably posted it in a racist filled Facebook group you pulled it from, hence the "hood rat" in the title even though we have no indication of if this family is from the "hood." Buuuuuut, you're right about the child abuse even if you're a confirmed racist with that title.

Last edited:
A lot of abusive husbands think they are hitting their wives out of love. But at the end of the day its just as messed up to slap your wife as it is to slap your kids. Kids are people. Set expectations. Offer positive and negative reinforcment. Be consistent. Its not difficult.

Y'all act like back when every kid got the shit beat out of them that they all grew up to be well behaved teens and adults but the truth is that there were just as many or more assholes then as there are now.

LULZ at equating an abusive spouse to parental discipline. Kids need direction and in some cases a spanking is more effective than sitting them down and trying to rationalize behavior with someone who is too young to be rational. Teaching cause and effect, and consequences for our actions is the biggest failure of gen-x.

LULZ at equating an abusive spouse to parental discipline. Kids need direction and in some cases a spanking is more effective than sitting them down and trying to rationalize behavior with someone who is too young to be rational. Teaching cause and effect, and consequences for our actions is the biggest failure of gen-x.
Too young to be rational but not too young to be hit. And genx has plenty of failures bigger than this. You guys never did shit about anything.

Damn, that was very, very painful to watch (no pun intended). Some of you on here either didn't watch the video or are just going about your attempted troll jobs without apology. Saying that you can't rationalize with children is just absurd. Abuse of any kind (e.g., mental, physical, emotional, etc.) is just plain wrong on every level and your inability to grasp that is more eye-opening. I've never laid a hand on my children and I never will. My parents never laid a hand on my brother or me. Instead, there actually are ways to rationalize with the youngest of children - all you have to do is want to discipline that way. The lazy person's discipline (or justification thereto) is to just chalk it up to, "Well, my parents/dad/mom did it." Do you also condone this mother screaming at her child, "I'll break your fvcking face."? I mean, it's just misguided anger, right? GMAFB

I know you only saw this video because the mom is black so someone probably posted it in a racist filled Facebook group you pulled it from, hence the "hood rat" in the title even though we have no indication of if this family is from the "hood." Buuuuuut, you're right about the child abuse even if you're a confirmed racist with that title.
Yes, from her bastardized use of the English language I'm almost certain that this woman is a VP of Marketing married to an investment banker, living in the suburbs with a college fund already set up for each kid. GTF outta here.

Too young to be rational but not too young to be hit. And genx has plenty of failures bigger than this. You guys never did shit about anything.
At least we had grunge and original music as opposed to this sampling and crappy hip hop where every other song sounds the same.

Jedi must think he's real bad ass by walking the tight rope on this one.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Yes, from her bastardized use of the English language I'm almost certain that this woman is a VP of Marketing married to an investment banker, living in the suburbs with a college fund already set up for each kid. GTF outta here.

Everybody bastardizes the English language, even 2/3 of our presidents this century. The kid is lucky that daddy didn't come up to the school. He wouldn't have been able to sit for a week.

Everybody bastardizes the English language, even 2/3 of our presidents this century. The kid is lucky that daddy didn't come up to the school. He wouldn't have been able to sit for a week.
Some bastardize it more than others.

If it were a a meth head white woman wearing a Waylon Jennings t-shirt, the thread would have been appropriately titled "Trailer trash mom ..." so GTF outta here with that race baiting BS.

If it were a a meth head white woman wearing a Waylon Jennings t-shirt, the thread would have been appropriately titled "Trailer trash mom ..." so GTF outta here with that race baiting BS.
While we are going down this path, what would we say if it was a Hispanic? How about if they were middle eastern?

I know you only saw this video because the mom is black so someone probably posted it in a racist filled Facebook group you pulled it from, hence the "hood rat" in the title.
It's pretty funny to see posters like Jedi think they've cleverly made some big point about Black people simply by showing us this Black Mom. "Hey, don't present me in a bad light, I'm simply showing you guys a video," right Jedi.Knight?

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

No matter how clever you think you might be, 'when it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck,' it's pretty obvious to others on this board that 'it's a duck.'

You dipshits can try and sew together a pretend narrative and make assumptions all you want, but the thread title matches the content of the video 100%. Phony outrage and wokeness rear their ugly heads once again.

Yeah, 'hoodrat' is so much better! :rolleyes:
Well, enlighten me then, oh great one ... how exactly would you describe the animal that beat the crap out of her child in the video? "Mother of the Year," perhaps? "Upstanding pillar of the community "?

No!!!

Hood ... fcuking ... rat!!!

Well, enlighten me then, oh great one ... how exactly would you describe the animal that beat the crap out of her child in the video? "Mother of the Year," perhaps? "Upstanding pillar of the community "?

No!!!

Hood ... fcuking ... rat!!!
I prefer to describe the guy who felt the need to post this video with the words "hoodrat Mom" as...a duck. :p
No matter how clever you think you might be, 'when it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck,' it's pretty obvious to others on this board that 'it's a duck.'

I prefer to describe the guy who felt the need to post this video with the words "hoodrat Mom" as...a duck. :p
Sometimes you have to call a spade a spade, which also includes liberal white cucks. #DaCuckster.

Haha ... DaCuckster. Methinks that name will stick around here in 'Da Cooler.'

Just checked it with Alexa, and even she knows your name ... DaCuckster.

Last edited:
Sometimes you have to call a spade a spade, which also includes liberal white cucks. #DaCuckster.

Haha ... DaCuckster. Methinks that name will stick around here in 'Da Cooler.'

Just checked it with Alexa, and even she knows your name ... DaCuckster.
Not woke

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT