ADVERTISEMENT

HOOP SCOOP: Jonathan Isaac

Russ Wood

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
I spoke to four-star 2016 SF Jonathan Isaac to get an update on his recruitment. (Full story in a few days).

He told me that he I talks to Wake Forest, Mississippi State and Florida State pretty much every day and that he talks to Georgia Tech a little bit, he's just started texting with Virginia Tech and South Florida once in a while. Other schools are sending mail and hitting him up on Twitter but he didn't mention them by name.

This was the first time that I'd spoken to him in depth since early December. At that point he said Mississippi State was the school that he heard from the most and that he liked FSU. He really seemed to like the Mississippi State head coach, but I think that was mainly because that coach was in touch so frequently. Back in December a source told me that Wake Forest was about to jump into Isaac's recruitment in a big way and it appears he was correct as three months later they were the first school the kid mentioned. He holds a UCF offer but didn't mention the Knights when I asked which schools he hears from the most.

Isaac will be transferring from International School of Broward, but he's not sure where to just yet. He'll also be playing AAU ball for E1T1 Elite (Nike) and not Florida United (adidas) this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News