ADVERTISEMENT

Horns down BYU

They act like it’s something really bad and threatening. It’s crazy, if this is was gets them they are in for a long road in the SEC. This has taken on a life of its own. It’s embarrassing and if they don’t start winning will cost this coach his job for handling this situation so poorly. Alot of Texas fans are even embarrassed

Last edited:
Reactions: connerito
They act like it’s something really bad and threatening. It’s crazy, if this is was gets them they are in for a long road in the SEC. This has taken on a life of its own. It’s embarrassing and if they don’t start winning will cost this coach his job for handling this situation so poorly. Alot of Texas fans are even embarrassed
Road games in the SEC are going to be brutal! No way the SEC passes any rules to protect the whiners. Wait til they get spanked at Rupp or at UGA!🤣

Embarrassing by the BYU Coach . Isn’t sports supposed to be fun?
Coach let his fans down. It’s a game and the fans should be allowed to have fun. When did saying or showing “horns down” become obscene? How’s that any different than fans chanting Hey hey, goodbye?, or the PA playing Another One Bites The Dust, etc? Grow up people!

Snowflake bitches.

I hope Texas becomes the SEC's new Vanderbilt, or at least MSU.
Since nobody can read anymore, it was BYU that stopped the horns down, not Texas. I’m sure Texas has no problem with something that’s been going on decades.

Since nobody can read anymore, it was BYU that stopped the horns down, not Texas. I’m sure Texas has no problem with something that’s been going on decades.
BYU probably stopped it to head off the emotional collapse that happens when UT sees the gesture. All of football got worse when the Big12 decided doing the horns down at a Longhorns player would be a foul during a football game.

We all know how the bball coach went into hysterics over UCf players doing it to themselves.

Reactions: connerito
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT