ADVERTISEMENT

How about Texas Tech vs USF in Birmingham Bowl

BH Knights 37

Four-Star Recruit
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2015
Chance for an AAC team to whip up on Kirby (I blow hot air) Hocutt's Red Raiders. I hate USF, but I would love to see them kick the crap out of Texas Tech and prove to Hocutt how they undervalued the conference each week.

Of course we need to do our part and beat Auburn.

Reactions: WhiteandSlatonWVU
I hope they kick thier @ss, and they should. Houston lost to Texas Tech 27-24 but Houston had a -4 turnover margin in the game.

USF fans already complaining. Saying they shouldn't be playing in a crap bowl with 2 losses against a team with 6 losses. They say they aren't going to Birmingham again. I don't think they traveled well last year either.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
We beat the Bulls this year. Its all about further proving that their p5 vs g5 argument has obvious holes.

It pains me to say this, but I'll be pulling for the bulls for the first time ever. I think now, more than ever before, it's critical for the AAC to have a good showing in the bowls.

It pains me to say this, but I'll be pulling for the bulls for the first time ever. I think now, more than ever before, it's critical for the AAC to have a good showing in the bowls.
Yup.
Much as I hate 'em, I hate the p5 oligarchy 10x more

Reactions: Lurky
The chance to obliterate Hocutt's team and embarrass him for trashing the AAC better motivate that USF team and fans.

Reactions: muckdawg24
Want the Bulls to crush them, but leave it to USF nation (all 10 of them) to throw the "disrespected" card. Dumbazzes, you could easily have been given a Sun Belt or MAC opponent.....be happy you get another shot at a P5.

Hoping for a win, and that Flowers plays his last game leaving nothing to chance. Also hope you guys destroy Auburn, despite how much I don't want to hear about it in the future :D

You'll always have #2 and 6-2 to rest your laurels on....

I've been pulling for them and Memphis all year. Even Navy. Helps us when we beat good teams. Not 5 loss teams.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
It's simple for me...

I'm rooting for them BECAUSE of JColvin and and rooting against TTU BECAUSE of Kirby.
GLDB6NR.jpg

Reactions: Wings0fred
Should be an interesting game. By the end, score will probably will look like that of a basketball game.

Would be nice to stomp the B12 (powers that be) douches, as well :D:D:D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT