ADVERTISEMENT

How are our Packers friends today?

Meh, UCF has taught me well. I don't care anymore. I just leave and forget about it. Biggest collapse in the history of the universe though, so it's a bit unprecedented. 4th and 26 is a nice sunny day on the beach now.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I was watching with a packers friend and after what the pack did to us at the last second that game, I was cheering inside...wouldn't make fun of him in his own house since seattle is my team, but all I could think about was, Payback....

F$%k the patriots btw...

Originally posted by Dmarino110:

I was watching with a packers friend and after what the pack did to us at the last second that game, I was cheering inside...wouldn't make fun of him in his own house since seattle is my team, but all I could think about was, Payback....

F$%k the patriots btw...
God what a bandwagoner. Your freaking name is for the Dolphins. A few dozen years of bad teams and you jump on the bandwagon. Did you write this while eating Campbells soup hoping Marshawn Lynch's mom made it for you while wearing your We are the 12 t-shirt?

" Biggest collapse in the history of the universe though, so it's a bit unprecedented. "

I'm gonna go with Houston Oilers blowing a 35-3 2nd half lead at Buffalo against a backup QB in the playoffs. So at least you got.

Originally posted by Game_Day_Sports:

F$%k the patriots btw...
God what a bandwagoner. Your freaking name is for the Dolphins. A few dozen years of bad teams and you jump on the bandwagon. Did you write this while eating Campbells soup hoping Marshawn Lynch's mom made it for you while wearing your We are the 12 t-shirt?
Can you really blame him? Miami is a joke franchise. His favorite player never did anything in his career and is one of the biggest assholes on earth. There is not enough sangria on earth to wash down those sorrows.

My best friend who is a Packers fan said "I'm wearing a red shirt today because I'm bleeding inside".

Let's be honest, GB never should have been there in the first place due to one of the dumbest rules in football.

The only team in the NFC that could have beaten the Seachickens was Dallas.

If the refs properly call the rules the week before Dallas doesnt even get out of the Wild card round

Originally posted by USFSucks:
If the refs properly call the rules the week before Dallas doesnt even get out of the Wild card round
Yeah, like the receiver grabbing the defender's facemask on that play. I totally agree!!

My best friend who is a Packers fan said "I'm wearing a red shirt today because I'm bleeding inside".
This sounds like a cry for help. Internal bleeding is a serious problem. Plus, I know for a fact that Packers fans bleed sausage. If his shirt is red, then he has recently consumed undercooked sausage. Either way, he needs medical attention.

Originally posted by Happy Hands:

This sounds like a cry for help. Internal bleeding is a serious problem. Plus, I know for a fact that Packers fans bleed sausage. If his shirt is red, then he has recently consumed undercooked sausage. Either way, he needs medical attention.
Packers fans don't bleed since their arteries are clogged with sausage, cheese, and beer.

Originally posted by YouSeeEffer:
Are you done being cranky so we can have a nice night tonight?
You have the power to end my crankiness whenever you'd like.

That's a trap! Then you will just be cranky more so that you get what you want more.

Self soothing is encouraged.

Originally posted by Game_Day_Sports:

F$%k the patriots btw...
I was cheering that the packers lost, not that seattle won...after the way the packers beat us last second I hope aaron Rodgers cried himself to sleep last night (with his buckets of cash that I will never see yes I know)

Originally posted by UCFRogerz:

Originally posted by YouSeeEffer:
Are you done being cranky so we can have a nice night tonight?
You have the power to end my crankiness whenever you'd like.
This man speaks the truth, if only more women would listen.

WTF you asshole. I fuking hate you jets. I'm sitting here looking at the thread title thinking Rodgers is out for the season or Jordy went down again. I was legitimately nervous to click.
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wsl7b9.jpg

Reactions: USFSucks
Lol, F you Packers bandwagoners. Da Bears!

Yawn.

Bears: 5 Playoff Appearances since 1992
Packers: 18 Playoff Appearance since 1992

Bears: 27 Starting QBs since 1992

2015 Jay Cutler (15) / Jimmy Clausen (1)
2014 Jay Cutler (15) / Jimmy Clausen (1)
2013 Jay Cutler (11) / Josh McCown (5)
2012 Jay Cutler (15) / Jason Campbell (1)
2011 Jay Cutler (10) / Caleb Hanie (4) / Josh McCown (2)
2010 Jay Cutler (15) / Todd Collins (1)
2009 Jay Cutler (16)
2008 Kyle Orton (15) / Rex Grossman (1)
2007 Rex Grossman (7) / Brian Griese (6) / Kyle Orton (3)
2006 Rex Grossman (16)
2005 Kyle Orton (15) / Rex Grossman (1)
2004 Craig Krenzel (5) / Chad Hutchinson (5)/ Jonathan Quinn (3) / Rex Grossman (3)
2003 Kordell Stewart (7) / Chris Chandler (6)/ Rex Grossman (3)
2002 Jim Miller (8) / Chris Chandler (7) / Henry Burris (1)
2001 Jim Miller (13) / Shane Matthews (3)
2000 Cade McNown (9) / Shane Matthews (5) / Jim Miller (2)
1999 Shane Matthews (7) / Cade McNown (6) / Jim Miller (3)
1998 Erik Kramer (8) / Steve Stenstrom (7) / Moses Moreno (1)
1997 Erik Kramer (13) / Rick Mirer (3)
1996 Dave Krieg (12) / Erik Kramer (4)
1995 Erik Kramer (16)
1994 Steve Walsh (11) / Erik Kramer (5)
1993 Jim Harbaugh (15) / Peter Tom Willis (1)
1992 Jim Harbaugh (13) / Peter Tom Willis (2) / Will Furrer (1)

Packers: 5 Starting QBs since 1992

1992 - 2007 Brett Favre
2008 - 2009 Aaron Rodgers
2010 Aaron Rodgers (15) / Matt Flynn (1)
2011 Aaron Rodgers (15) / Matt Flynn (1)
2012 Aaron Rodgers (16)
2013 Aaron Rodgers (9) / Matt Flynn (4) / Scott Tolzien (2) / Seneca Wallace (1)
2014 - 2015 Aaron Rodgers

Reactions: UCFRogerz
Yawn.

Bears: 5 Playoff Appearances since 1992
Packers: 18 Playoff Appearance since 1992

Bears: 27 Starting QBs since 1992

2015 Jay Cutler (15) / Jimmy Clausen (1)
2014 Jay Cutler (15) / Jimmy Clausen (1)
2013 Jay Cutler (11) / Josh McCown (5)
2012 Jay Cutler (15) / Jason Campbell (1)
2011 Jay Cutler (10) / Caleb Hanie (4) / Josh McCown (2)
2010 Jay Cutler (15) / Todd Collins (1)
2009 Jay Cutler (16)
2008 Kyle Orton (15) / Rex Grossman (1)
2007 Rex Grossman (7) / Brian Griese (6) / Kyle Orton (3)
2006 Rex Grossman (16)
2005 Kyle Orton (15) / Rex Grossman (1)
2004 Craig Krenzel (5) / Chad Hutchinson (5)/ Jonathan Quinn (3) / Rex Grossman (3)
2003 Kordell Stewart (7) / Chris Chandler (6)/ Rex Grossman (3)
2002 Jim Miller (8) / Chris Chandler (7) / Henry Burris (1)
2001 Jim Miller (13) / Shane Matthews (3)
2000 Cade McNown (9) / Shane Matthews (5) / Jim Miller (2)
1999 Shane Matthews (7) / Cade McNown (6) / Jim Miller (3)
1998 Erik Kramer (8) / Steve Stenstrom (7) / Moses Moreno (1)
1997 Erik Kramer (13) / Rick Mirer (3)
1996 Dave Krieg (12) / Erik Kramer (4)
1995 Erik Kramer (16)
1994 Steve Walsh (11) / Erik Kramer (5)
1993 Jim Harbaugh (15) / Peter Tom Willis (1)
1992 Jim Harbaugh (13) / Peter Tom Willis (2) / Will Furrer (1)

Packers: 5 Starting QBs since 1992

1992 - 2007 Brett Favre
2008 - 2009 Aaron Rodgers
2010 Aaron Rodgers (15) / Matt Flynn (1)
2011 Aaron Rodgers (15) / Matt Flynn (1)
2012 Aaron Rodgers (16)
2013 Aaron Rodgers (9) / Matt Flynn (4) / Scott Tolzien (2) / Seneca Wallace (1)
2014 - 2015 Aaron Rodgers
This is why Bears fans are so much better. We stick it through even with this crap we get at the QB spot. Also, we wouldn't know what to do with ourselves if we didn't have a crappy QB to complain about.

Reactions: jetsaholic
9/11 will have a new meaning in Jacksonville. Any tips on how to avoid getting arrested in EverBank? Hahaha.

9/11 will have a new meaning in Jacksonville. Any tips on how to avoid getting arrested in EverBank? Hahaha.

Can't help you there... where are your seats anyway?

Every game in Jacksonville is a home game for the away team. The jags have us(i)f type attendance numbers.

This is VERY false. But yes, there will be a lot of Pack fans there as they quickly snatched up single game tickets ahead of jags fans who thought they could wait.

Can't help you there... where are your seats anyway?

This is VERY false. But yes, there will be a lot of Pack fans there as they quickly snatched up single game tickets ahead of jags fans who thought they could wait.
I love your spirit, but every single NFL game played in Florida is a home game for the away team. Florida NFL fanbases are shit, which is a result of the teams having been shit for so long.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT