ADVERTISEMENT

How Big Time was Tre Nixon Saturday?

It's still not as smooth as I would like it to be but with so many weapons on the field, they are hard to stop. After Tre missed the first one, I knew that they were going back. Madden rules.

Reactions: Mikesi
That slant play with Snelson seems to be working very well.....it appears to be an easier play to hit leading the WR across the field with more opportunity to recover from a less than perfect pass......the only problem is lots of recent film......

Reactions: Mikesi
The dude has been amazing. Milton has missed him on some downfield stuff, but him with Snelson is crazy. Oh, and your check down reciever is Kiillins(the fastest and most explosive reciever on the team).

Reactions: Wings0fred
The dude has been amazing. Milton has missed him on some downfield stuff, but him with Snelson is crazy. Oh, and your check down reciever is Kiillins(the fastest and most explosive reciever on the team).
This! Snelson makes the tough catches over the middle and Nixon the deep patterns. Throw in Killins, Davis, Williams, McCrae, and Anderson.

Snelson is the guy that I really want to see back next year. He’s almost there as an NFL talent.

I will say, for ever long miss that Milton has, it’s followed up with a long completion. At least the misses aren’t picks. Some guys miss those throws every time. Ridder for example. There were 2-3 drops as well last week. Nixon and Coubs were 2

Nixon has better top end speed but Davis has better hands. Davis has had some catches where it looks like he's snatching a rebound
Lots of size with those 2 as well. Match them up with Williams and Hescock next year, throw in the small, quick backs and we have receivers in all shapes and sizes.

Saturday was definitely his best game so far, but he has some work to do on drops and rapport with Milton.

He's good, but if you could only keep 2 of Snelson, Davis, and Nixon, he's the odd man out, right?

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Gotta believe Nixon must be loving it. A Melbourne guy who had to go thru that dumpster fire at Ole Miss. Hope local guys follow him. Those air shots from the Spec looked big time.

Saturday was definitely his best game so far, but he has some work to do on drops and rapport with Milton.

He's good, but if you could only keep 2 of Snelson, Davis, and Nixon, he's the odd man out, right?
I don’t really understand the point of the question.....they all bring something different, all key contributers

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Glad this kid got to play this season and not sit out. That was big for us! Next season will be maybe the best ever we corps we’ve had.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT