ADVERTISEMENT

How can USF fans not know they're the bad guys?

atsKnight

Five-Star Recruit
Apr 9, 2011
In a culture of everyone having their favorite echo chambers, I am truly perplexed: How do USF fans not know that they're the bad guys and UCF is the good guy university?

I read the USF hate week threads and tweets and there is story after story of USF blocking UCF from better things, refusing to play, proclaiming superiority whenever possible, killing conferences, digging up fields with shovels, and I could keep going.

I read the UCF hate week thread on the Bulls Pen and the criticism of UCF that most of their fans rallied around was that their best QB ever pretended to ejaculate when he scored a touchdown against us. Even their own fans couldn't tell if it was a USF fan or a UCF fan trolling them (it was a real fan).

How can they not figure out why they can't put together a proper hate week thread against us? Could they be that dumb?

What goes around comes around and I hope that karma continues to kick their @$$.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
200 million free publicity, Danny White proclaiming us national champs on Youtube, 23 straight wins.
Genshaft doesnt know free publicity only backroom deals and she's bad at that too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT