ADVERTISEMENT

How is rowing doing?

Knight Strength

Golden Knight
Feb 2, 2018
I'm trying to follow the updates on twitter but I don't know what's going on. Somebody explain so I can increase my fan credibility.

I'm trying to follow the updates on twitter but I don't know what's going on. Somebody explain so I can increase my fan credibility.
If you are in C group you will finish between 13th and 18th, depending on how you do in the C final between you and 5 other boats. Our preliminary runs weren't good enough to make Top 12 in any boat and make the A group, so no UCF Women's team will do better than 13th.

Our 8's boats ended up last in C final and first in D final, so 18th & 19th.
Our 4's boat finished 2nd in C final, 14th overall.

We started the tournament seeded 16th and 18th for V8 and 15th for V4, so the outcomes are pretty close to the seeds. This should all but guarantee adding another Top 20 team finish to the current 4 year streak.

Last edited:
If you are in C group you will finish between 13th and 18th, depending on how you do in the C final between you and 5 other boats. Our preliminary runs weren't good enough to make Top 12 in any boat and make the A group, so no UCF Women's team will do better than 13th.

Our 8's boats ended up last in C final and first in D final, so 18th & 19th.
Our 4's boat finished 2nd in C final, 14th overall.

We started the tournament seeded 16th and 18th for V8 and 15th for V4, so the outcomes are pretty close to the seeds. This should all but guarantee adding another Top 20 team finish to the current 4 year streak.
Nice! I've grown interested in rowing over the past few years but rarely catch it on TV. Seems kind of like track and field events where the athletes are very well trained for one type of movement.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT