ADVERTISEMENT

How many times have you heard, "It's so much better in New York?"

Admittedly, I don't frequent strip clubs or OBT much. Would these nice young ladies be considered good looking strippers or not so much?
This is an Orlando stripper:

f36fcf372a5fbfb2da01af3cb2e1afbc.jpg

She works at Dancer's Royale. True story.

I swear if you ever hear that, just point and laugh at them.

Outside of The Theater (Broadway) and Pizza...can't recall any NYer ever stating the above...even the smart ones there realize its not the greatest place to live (most are stuck there because of work/family and don't really have options to move).

I swear if you ever hear that, just point and laugh at them.

Outside of The Theater (Broadway) and Pizza...can't recall any NYer ever stating the above...even the smart ones there realize its not the greatest place to live (most are stuck there because of work/family and don't really have options to move).

[roll]

Every time you write something it's pure comedic gold.

Soon your story will evolve to having you growing up in Compton and being a local NAACP award recipient.
Well to say I need to explain myself to a little frat boy who appears to have topped out below his parents would be a big stretch. Do you still wear your frat shirts, I bet you do.

Well to say I need to explain myself to a little frat boy who appears to have topped out below his parents would be a big stretch. Do you still wear your frat shirts, I bet you do.

It's great that the best thing you have on me is "frat boy". Hilarious really. You're grasping at the last straw.

Maybe you're just mad that you've outted yourself on the board as being a racist who wants everyone to view him as super successful, so now you're going to extremes to prove how much you enjoy being around minorities. I'm literally excited to see what heart tugging story you provide us next.

Soon in a story, you'll have your 43 foot boat being used as a salvage vessel during the Haiti earthquakes, during which you saved 1,000 people by swimming each person from shore to your boat, who all now reside in your 15,000 sq ft house running a small business that you personally financed.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
#butthurt
It's like being a UCF fan in a crowd of gator and Nole fans. I always say, well I cheer for UCF because I went there. I'm a proud Rays fan because I went to many games, I'm a proud Lightning fan because I have had season tickets and so on. Yankee fans are a dime a dozen and have no originality.

I love NYC, it's a great place to visit. Central Park in the summer is hard to beat. Spring and Fall are beautiful. As 85 said, Christmas in the city is awesome, I've done Times Square for NYE which was an experience. The food, Broadway, the energy, the public transportation. There's a lot to love.

Personally, I feel I missed the time of my life that living in the city would be awesome (25-32). The only way I'd end up living there now is if I made a boatload of money and had a Brown Stone I could stay at for several weeks in the year.

I love Miami, and most people in Florida hate it, but I just think they've never truly experienced it.

Grew up in Sarasota, loved that (although it has changed A LOT).

I never got the animosity in this regard, I've been to and lived in so many places, I think there is something special in just about any location (Chicago in July was amazing)...

Except the middle bits of the USA - I can't really see much good coming out of Kansas/The Dakotas/Nebraska/et al... but that's just personal opinion

It's great that the best thing you have on me is "frat boy". Hilarious really. You're grasping at the last straw.

Maybe you're just mad that you've outted yourself on the board as being a racist who wants everyone to view him as super successful, so now you're going to extremes to prove how much you enjoy being around minorities. I'm literally excited to see what heart tugging story you provide us next.

Soon in a story, you'll have your 43 foot boat being used as a salvage vessel during the Haiti earthquakes, during which you saved 1,000 people by swimming each person from shore to your boat, who all now reside in your 15,000 sq ft house running a small business that you personally financed.
I'm still waiting on you to show me anything racist about me. It's easy for you to throw out names, I get it. When I destroy your arguments you go all chemmie and just throw out accusations. So I'll ask you again, go show me any post that I have ever posted that is racist, please just one.

You however are the typical BS artist, all talk. You love to throw out the money situation with me yet it is you that talks about what I have not me but if you're going to talk about me, get it right. At this point you basically comedy for me.

I'm still waiting on you to show me anything racist about me. It's easy for you to throw out names, I get it. When I destroy your arguments you go all chemmie and just throw out accusations. So I'll ask you again, go show me any post that I have ever posted that is racist, please just one.

You however are the typical BS artist, all talk. You love to throw out the money situation with me yet it is you that talks about what I have not me but if you're going to talk about me, get it right.

It's been established for years on this board that you're a racist. I don't need to go hunting for hours to prove this; people already know it given your breadth of work in the past.

Reactions: jetsaholic
It's been established for years on this board that you're a racist. I don't need to go hunting for hours to prove this; people already know it given your breadth of work in the past.

I've never really gotten the impression that Sir G was racist.

It's like being a UCF fan in a crowd of gator and Nole fans. I always say, well I cheer for UCF because I went there. I'm a proud Rays fan because I went to many games, I'm a proud Lightning fan because I have had season tickets and so on. Yankee fans are a dime a dozen and have no originality.
Dude, you're such a fukcing idiot it's not even amusing to talk shit with you.

You're a fan of a team because you are, period. I've always rooted for the Yankees. 99% of my family has been living in Manhattan since the 60's. I 've always rooted for the Yankees and the Jets. All I knew when it came to profesional teams was New York teams. Sorry I didn't make it to any games growing up but I was too fukcing busy growing up on a god damn island sixteen hundred fukcing miles away and didn't know your rich ass then so I could borrow the keys to your fukcing 50 foot yacht to take a fukcing trip to New York City, you fukcing douche. So go fukc yourself and your fukcing fan theories. Fukc your rays, fukc your lightning, fukc your 65 foot yacht and all the hood rats you have working on your fukcing dock.

Make sure when you fall of that fukcing high horse of yours that the son of a bitch takes a shit on you first before he walks away.

Reactions: UCF-icenhl-06

I've been on the board as long as anyone else, I've never seen Sir G say anything racist. We don't agree on things, but he seems like a good dude. You on the other hand are just not a good person at your core, and it drives you mad when someone else is.

If both 85 and I agree that Sir G is a racist, he's a damn racist. If we agree on anything, it damn sure is true.

Reactions: jetsaholic
Why do envision seeing both Mr. 43 Foot'er and his fellow antagonists just wishing they could hang out with Jay-Z and some bitches on the Hudson, forgetting about how much they bait'n troll one another as much as they would forget how polluted the water is?

You're a fan of a team because you are, period. I've always rooted for the Yankees. 99% of my family has been living in Manhattan since the 60's. I 've always rooted for the Yankees and the Jets. All I knew when it came to profesional teams was New York teams. Sorry I didn't make it to any games growing up but I was too fukcing busy growing up on a god damn island sixteen hundred fukcing miles away and didn't know your rich ass then so I could borrow the keys to your fukcing 50 foot yacht to take a fukcing trip to New York City, you fukcing douche. So go fukc yourself and your fukcing fan theories. Fukc your rays, fukc your lightning, fukc your 65 foot yacht and all the hood rats you have working on your fukcing dock.

Make sure when you fall of that fukcing high horse of yours that the son of a bitch takes a shit on you first before he walks away.

Fukcing LOL! Fukcing Jets. Fukcing chapped your fukcing ass a fukcing hair, huh?

I've been on the board as long as anyone else, I've never seen Sir G say anything racist. We don't agree on things, but he seems like a good dude. You on the other hand are just not a good person at your core, and it drives you mad when someone else is.
He says it because he can't win an argument with me just like chemmie so they fall back on the race stuff which I've never understood. I've asked he and chemmie many times to show me anything racist I've ever posted, they know they can't. 85 is all over the place in his beliefs and if you disagree with him it must be you can that is wrong. We all have known people like him, he is the type to go personal when he feels defensive.

Typical New York attitude. No doubt you're a Yankee fan.

LOL

It tickles me to see the most deranged member of the board (EE) and the biggest racist/faux wealther of the board (Sir G) get into a circle jerk together.

It's really no surprise that the best period of this board was when Sir G went into exile after making a moronic bet on Romney's "assured victory".

Fukc off, dude. You're a sorry ass excuse of a human being. I feel sorry for your fukcing lineage.
What a nice mouth you have, I do hope you don't have to engage with people in your job. As to my lineage, they appear to be doing just fine. Although they did just cancel his football practice today due to heat, it is almost 90 degrees here. Maybe this is why football is such a joke in the northeast.

LOL

It tickles me to see the most deranged member of the board (EE) and the biggest racist/faux wealther of the board (Sir G) get into a circle jerk together.

It's really no surprise that the best period of this board was when Sir G went into exile after making a moronic bet on Romney's "assured victory".
Moronic bet, I lived up to the bet and I actually took a stance, you should try it something however with your character I doubt your word means much.

What a nice mouth you have, I do hope you don't have to engage with people in your job. As to my lineage, they appear to be doing just fine. Although they did just cancel his football practice today due to heat, it is almost 90 degrees here. Maybe this is why football is such a joke in the northeast.
You're such a fukcing joke, dude. If I ever look up douchebag in the dictionary, I'm sure I'll find a picture of your douchebag face hanging out on your 75 foot yacht surrounded by the bunch of poor charitable minority people you "surround" yourself with to stroke your fukcing ego.

You're such a fukcing joke, dude. If I ever look up douchebag in the dictionary, I'm sure I'll find a picture of your douchebag face hanging out on your 75 foot yacht surrounded by the bunch of poor charitable minority people you "surround" yourself with to stroke your fukcing ego.
Ahh did I hurt your feelings. So lets recap, I tell the truth about living in NY, something you have not done. You throw out the Yankee 27 time champion crap and I ask if you have ever been to a game. Keep following me now if you can, I follow up with being a Rays and Lightning fan and why I am a fan of those teams, and ask why you're a Yankee fan and you get all butt hurt on me. Grow up.

Ahh did I hurt your feelings. So lets recap, I tell the truth about living in NY, something you have not done. You throw out the Yankee 27 time champion crap and I ask if you have ever been to a game. Keep following me now if you can, I follow up with being a Rays and Lightning fan and why I am a fan of those teams, and ask why you're a Yankee fan and you get all butt hurt on me. Grow up.
What truth? What the fukc are you talking about? Your opinion is not truth, it's your opinion and you are entitled to it. I just happen to think that your opinion is a stupid ass fukcing opinion and I'm just letting you know how I feel about it. Then you keep acting like the pompous asshole everybody in this forum knows you are, so I treat you as you should be treated: like an ass.

Just shut the fukc up already and go away. You're the one who needs to grow up, you stupid piece of shit.

What truth? What the fukc are you talking about? Your opinion is not truth, it's your opinion and you are entitled to it. I just happen to think that your opinion is a stupid ass fukcing opinion and I'm just letting you know how I feel about it. Then you keep acting like the pompous asshole everybody in this forum knows you are, so I treat you as you should be treated: like an ass.

Just shut the fukc up already and go away. You're the one who needs to grow up, you stupid piece of shit.
Understand one thing, the way you view me is meaningless to me. Go away, I've been a paying member of this board since before it was Rivals, I think I'll stay. Maybe I'll just go to the Dungeon, see you there.

Last edited:
LOL

It's even better when u have both of them on ignore.

And NYC is awesome. If y'all don't agree, either u haven't been there, or only went to the touristy places.

So, you grew up 1600 miles away and root for the Yankees. You sound just like the aholes that root for Real Madrid or Barcelona in soccer.
Actually, I think your type is the personification of the people this thread is about: PRicans that lived a few years in a hood in NY and think they are better than anybody else. 100% of them have the Yankees logo on their car but didn't go to any game because couldn't afford to go

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT