ADVERTISEMENT

How much cake is too much cake to eat in two hours?

Originally posted by UCFEE:

Originally posted by btbones:
Depends on the quality of your weed
Posted from Rivals Mobile
This. Johnny-Cash-Eating-Cake-In-The-Bushes-With-His-Fingers quality allows for pretty much infinite cake in 2 hours.
johnny-cash-high-in-a-bush-eating-a-cake.jpg

It depends upon what you mean by cake.

RE: Urban Dictionary

A female with a large ass.
"Damn, Shameka gots cakes!"
This post was edited on 4/17 2:11 PM by Game_Day_Sports

Haha one of my favorite photos, even though it reminds me of almost getting dumped when my fiancee found me in a Safeway parking lot eating a cheesecake with my fingers.

Originally posted by ProAttitude:

Originally posted by Good Knight Sweetheart:
Did u eat the rest of those cupcakes? Was planning to throw them out soon....as good as they were.

Whata the .....YOU. NEVER. LET. CUPCAKES. GO STALE.
In my defense: at Easter, mom sent me home with a dozen cupcakes. If I ate one a day, that's still 12 days of cupcakes. Plus, I'd get fat.

There are currently 5 left. Though I licked the frosting off of one of them.

So you're fuking your girl, pull out and run back into the grocery store to finish in the cake aisle? You pot head hippie liberals are so fuked up.

Originally posted by Bob the Knight:
So you're fuking your girl, pull out and run back into the grocery store to finish in the cake aisle? You pot head hippie liberals are so fuked up.
Not sure how you draw that conclusion from "six pieces of cake", but it seems more like you're the fuked up one here.

Because what you posted originally at 9:41, he responded to at 9:49 and you thought better of your original post at 10:00 pm but far too late for Bob to not have already snagged you for your original comment.

Time stamps man, they will always get you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT