ADVERTISEMENT

How Pissed are you going to be if we don't sellout?

How Pissed are you going to be if we don't sellout?

• 10 - I won't trust Ticketmaster again!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • 9 - If I see ONE orange and blue shirt......

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 8 - I learned a lesson - take off the Black and Gold goggles sometime

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 7 - I learned a lesson - I new respect for scalpers and the risks they take

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 6 - Sucks that I could have had better seats

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 5 - Doesn't matter - We will sell out Madison Square Garden Next week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - Meh, I gots mines

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 3 - I'm happy people missed out on a huge step on Our Rise to Prominence - shows them!

• 2 - Only tshirt bandwangoners missed out. Good.

• 1 - I'm happy that this deterred people from showing up. More leg room for me

• Total voters

UCFhonors

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 20, 2010
I'm pretty sure the NIT is controlling the whole ticketing of our game. There are always about 150-200 ticket available since 6mins after we found out that we had a home game to now at 11:00am. It's amazing our supply remains the same when obvi we are selling tickets.....

So, anyways this limiting supply works if you expect a sell out. It doesn't work when there isn't one - money left on the table bc people couldn't get good tickets or enough to sit by their friends.

So how pissed will you be if it isn't a sellout?

BTW we had 3,675 people at the last NIT home game.

I'm only worried about managing tonight's event and all things associated with it. They need to open up parking garages and lots as if it were a football game, open doors early, add parking attendants and ticket takers, lots more security, etc. All on very short notice. It's a real challenge.

I'm only worried about managing tonight's event and all things associated with it. They need to open up parking garages and lots as if it were a football game, open doors early, add parking attendants and ticket takers, lots more security, etc. All on very short notice. It's a real challenge.
also, some closed food counters.......amazingly bad

I talked to my Tix rep, and he expects a sellout. I'll be the first to admit that I am wrong. Did a rough count and I see ~400 tickets left at 12:58pm. IF it's anything less than 8.5k there toknight, I'm going to be level 10 pissed. If he is right, I'll be giving everyone his number.

Reactions: G-Knight
Considering how much the place rocked last week with under half as many, this is going to be awesome regardless. Jermaine Taylor was re-tweeted saying how wild it was playing at the previous near sellout vs. Memphis. He wished us luck.

If they have a bad turn out I suggest next season creating a corny beach cabana and raising the ticket prices.
I'll bet the athletic department is kicking itself for pledging not to raise prices for next year. Heck, I paid $47 a ticket 25 years ago in the nose-bleed seats at a pre-season game.

Reactions: jtGoldenKnights
I'm guessing UCF has sold nearly 7k tix to public. They have 2750 reserved for something like students and how many of those get filled is take a guess. About 450 left to sell plus strong strong student turnout = 10k

Fluctuation caused by people reserving seats without completing order. Don't believe they are hiding any tix other than 2750 block which could get filled.

I am happy but would love to see a true sellout because of students.

Reactions: Miltonian
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT