ADVERTISEMENT

How white and affluent drivers are polluting the air breathed by L.A.’s people of color

Onion article? Naw, it's the real deal.
You don't need to be a race-baiting Einstein to figure out the results of this study.

You just need to answer two simple questions: Who are the people who live closest the city's sprawling network of freeways? and Who are the folks who drive into LA from the suburbs?

guilty white liberals should all drink Jones brand Kool aide, and the white guilt complex syndrome and the problems they cause minorities, and the planet would end almost overnight.

guilty white liberals should all drink Jones brand Kool aide, and the white guilt complex syndrome and the problems they cause minorities, and the planet would end almost overnight.
You truly do an amazing job of presenting yourself as an absolutely awful human being.

Reactions: DaShuckster
And the heads-in-the-sand, white Chuds can keep trying to sweep all of our social problems under the rug. Who needs to worry about inner-city victims of air polution for crying out loud???

While we're at it, why should Florida school children have access in their libraries to the biographies of baseball players like Hank Aaron and Roberto Clemente?

WhoooHoooo!!! Ignorance is bliss, baby!!!

It wasn’t Kool Aid. It was grape Flavor Aid.

Next time copy/paste the article... This columnist's race baiting for clicks is repulsive... Applying time to helping train/develop less skilled individuals is far more valuable.
I mean, you didn't have to click it? The title was insane enough...

Next time copy/paste the article... This columnist's race baiting for clicks is repulsive...
Thank God, columnists, twitter posters, and those fine folks at Fox News NEVER bait their MAGA audiences, right? :)

If you want to talk about callous and repulsive, what city neighborhoods do you think four-lane highways have always sliced through?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
If you want to talk about callous and repulsive, what city neighborhoods do you think four-lane highways have always sliced through?
Maybe the people living in those neighborhoods should have avoided being poor as a result of their parents being subjected to Jim crow laws and their parents parents being lynched and their parents grandparents being literal slaves. Duh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
I mean, you didn't have to click it? The title was insane enough...
Fair, but I wanted understand their point of view connection to the subtitle claim of "the less you drive, the more toxic fumes you're exposed to".

Now I'm driving to get the mail at the end of my driveway*

Fair, but I wanted understand their point of view connection to the subtitle claim of "the less you drive, the more toxic fumes you're exposed to".

Now I'm driving to get the mail at the end of my driveway*
How dare you.

190923112717-greta-thunberg-unga-climate-change.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: UCFloridaTech
one thing that I always thought was dumb is how the traffic is almost used as a positive trait to define the city during televised sporting events

I like LA and there are ‘pockets’ of the city that are awesome and surrounding area(Manhattan Beach 👌)but they need to get serious about rail. still would rather live there over NYC if I had to pick one. Being able to make a couple turns to go up the Hill for a jog or walk at Runyon where you see the city below is pretty cool.

you want to talk about callous and repulsive, what city neighborhoods do you think four-lane highways have always sliced through?

Hypocrite - indigenous peoples of this continent were here prior to said neighborhoods... I don't hear you complaining about that... Not big enough of a voting bloc I suppose?

Maybe the people living in those neighborhoods should have avoided being poor as a result of their parents being subjected to Jim crow laws and their parents parents being lynched and their parents grandparents being literal slaves. Duh.

Why stop there? Take the blame game back all the way to Adam and Eve.... I'd be running around naked without a care if it weren't for that dumb b!tch picking the forbidden fruit 😂

How dare you.

190923112717-greta-thunberg-unga-climate-change.jpg
The LA Times science dared me, I don't want no toxic fumes in my lungs until they come out with a ....

...wait for it....

...toxic fumes vaccine*

(I kid - rattling the progressive cage here. Don't worry, I have plenty of 1 liners I use on my conservative friends too.)

You don't need to be a race-baiting Einstein to figure out the results of this study.

You just need to answer two simple questions: Who are the people who live closest the city's sprawling network of freeways? and Who are the folks who drive into LA from the suburbs?
Exactly. You can take skin color out of it and look at the data OR you can put skin color back in and look at the data. Same results.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT