ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden

"Bad but not illegal" is good to go right?
Not when you're the President of the United States and you're pressuring the Ukrainians to work up some way to MAKE IT illegal.

Christ, it's like this idiot lives in his own fantasy world where this is REALLY all about Hunter Biden.

Is it even bad? I would take that gig.

The POTUS is doing illegal shit, Hunter is not but you are more concerned about Hunter.

so are you ready to throw out the Democratic committee chair Senators who wrote to the Ukrainian government threatening to withhold aid unless they investigated the Russia probe as they wanted, i.e. to dig dirt on Trump?

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
so are you ready to throw out the Democratic committee chair Senators who wrote to the Ukrainian government threatening to withhold aid unless they investigated the Russia probe as they wanted, i.e. to dig dirt on Trump?

You'll have to send me the link from whatever dark web site that you got this from.

[roll]

these clowns are committed to believing anything they don’t like must have come from InfoWars
Where is the firm clown since this post. Can you imagine actually believing what you are from CNN and NBC. I’m still wondering g what happened to the Russian collusion story.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Blurred lines.

Apparently you guys don't know the difference between withholding aid for not cooperating with the DOJ (public document written on Senate letterhead) and withholding aid for not cooperating with Rudy Guiliani.

He did say in the call that he’d like Rudy to call Ukraine along with the Attorney General. So it’s not like it was just Rudy flying solo.

He did say in the call that he’d like Rudy to call Ukraine along with the Attorney General. So it’s not like it was just Rudy flying solo.

Yes he did. Volker and Sondland testified that everything went through Rudy. I'm sure that Perry will confirm that statement, we'll see.

Yes he did. Volker and Sondland testified that everything went through Rudy. I'm sure that Perry will confirm that statement, we'll see.
So four senators have the ability to do foreign policy without the knowledge of the President, pretty sure that’s not in the constitution.

I’m not sure that’s necessarily a legal problem though. Maybe not the best judgement for POC, but I’m thinking that the President and the cabinet agencies have pretty broad leeway in appointing people to talk for them.

So four senators have the ability to do foreign policy without the knowledge of the President, pretty sure that’s not in the constitution.

Each senator has a vote in the senate. Lindsay Graham is doing that exact same thing right now with the Kurds and Turkey sanctions.

Each senator has a vote in the senate. Lindsay Graham is doing that exact same thing right now with the Kurds and Turkey sanctions.

At least you’re admitting that you know you’ve created a total double standard and don’t care since you’re just in this to dump on the President

If trump was smart, he'd just make up some story about Biden getting peed on by Ukrainian hookers and have the DOJ wiretap him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT