ADVERTISEMENT

Husker fans are at our game in Philly:

You are on a roll today.
Try to keep the gloves up.
Thanks after 6 days in a row of work, I'm at the gym today chillin and i have Nebraska time to respond. However I will be in Winter Park tonight for dinner

Maybe I'll run into the Frosts Want me to ask them anything for you?

Oh wait... we don't stalk in Orlando
Sorry

I'll wear a Nebraska shirt and harass them
Hahahaha

Reactions: UCFBS
I saw a video of a question asked to Frost in the post game presser about the signs. He told a story about how Dr. Tom Osborne was in Israel at the Western Wailing Wall and was asked for an autograph by a Husker fan. Frost said "It's how they are" and "It's awesome." He was probably more so alluding to the passion, but thinking how crazy it was in his head. I find it a bit crazy as a Husker fan myself, I probably would have just said hello to Dr. Tom.

Btw, I come in peace. Came by to read the discussion from yesterday's game. Curious about the thoughts of informed UCF fans. I took UCF at -14 so I'm all for the Knights winning by a lot of points. We'll have a new coach in two weeks and I won't speculate whether or not it's SF.
I didn't get the impression that he was overly amused

Thanks after 6 days in a row of work, I'm at the gym today chillin and i have Nebraska time to respond. However I will be in Winter Park tonight for dinner

Maybe I'll run into the Frosts Want me to ask them anything for you?

Oh wait... we don't stalk in Orlando
Sorry

I'll wear a Nebraska shirt and harass them
Hahahaha
That's just wrong man.
Funny.
But wrong.
I live in a place the Husker coaches all frequent in the summer. Most people just say hi coach. Stalker like behavior could kill the deal. I hope everyone knocks it off.

Reactions: UCFBS and Mikesi
That's just wrong man.
Funny.
But wrong.
I live in a place the Husker coaches all frequent in the summer. Most people just say hi coach. Stalker like behavior could kill the deal. I hope everyone knocks it off.
I wouldn't say a word if I ever saw him. Absolutely nothing. Not "hi"and not "go Knights". Maybe to acknowledge him, but to make him feel like a regular resident of Orlando, nothing more. These coaches work hard. They need personal quiet time and space. Not sure if Nebraska fans get that. They sure aren't acting cool about it all and you still have a coach and so do we

He has his circle of friends and that's plenty.

Reactions: HuskerJedi777
We (Lenny excluded) tend to welcome NU fans who come in peace. But we are having a season for the ages, and your "peers" are harshing our buzz in a big way.

You need to reign in the trolls. Show some f***ing respect. I'm going to remember this dream season, it's just a shame that your trolls have to horn in on my future memories.

And just in case you think I'm getting all touchy-feely here, that was my final nod to being real, and please don't take this personally...but f*** all of you.

Reactions: UCFBS and Mikesi
We (Lenny excluded) tend to welcome NU fans who come in peace. But we are having a season for the ages, and your "peers" are harshing our buzz in a big way.

You need to reign in the trolls. Show some f***ing respect. I'm going to remember this dream season, it's just a shame that your trolls have to horn in on my future memories.

And just in case you think I'm getting all touchy-feely here, that was my final nod to being real, and please don't take this personally...but f*** all of you.

I think this is like this with all fan bases. I go look at a lot of boards, and anyone who has a hot coach, there seems to be a large number of ghost accounts created just to talk shit. Nebraska definitely has some crazy people, but there are a lot of fan bases very similar It's actually quite comical to go on Tennessee's board to talk anything not Gruden. Flip out city over there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT