ADVERTISEMENT

Hyping up the 2024 class and easing some UCF fan panic

DFaulk_23

Silver Knight
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2022
I've noticed that even before the early signing day, many UCF fans have been panicking about the future of the program (or simply forgot how good of a class this is). Too many people are going by the overall ranking, ignoring the fact that UCF didn't just add a ton of 3 star kids to boost the overall ranking like other schools did nationally. I stumbled across this video of a coach who is decently known around GA talking about the UCF class. He has no ties to any UCF commit or UCF at all. If you have some time, give it a watch and realize the future is EXTREMELY bright.

Yes, UCF is looking for a 2024 QB.....but most need to realize it was/is going to take a few years for us to be where we feel we should be. We truly got some dogs in this class.

Also because I'm in the mood to make another graphic, of the 2024 kids.....in this thread, who should I make a graphic for? I ideally want to make it for one kid and I'll let the dungeon decide (I'll count whoever has the most votes randomly one day).

Now he does say UCF may add like 10 more guys by NSD.....that isn't happening lol but he also isn't connected to UCF so he is just throwing out that random #.

The video isn't anything crazy btw, just an outsiders view of things

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News