ADVERTISEMENT

I-85 collapse

Sure glad our government has cut so much spending that we can keep our roads and bridged in such great shape.

Well that looks fun.

That%20looks%20fun_zpsyjjrlo4e.jpg

I lived in Atlanta for four years back in the late 90's. Traffic was bad at that point, can't image what it would be today. That being said, I still would rather be in Atlanta traffic than NY traffic.

Not good. I work in trucking and the Loop is pretty much the only way for trucks to bypass the worst part of ATL. The longer this takes to repair the worse effect it will have on it.

with less than 8% of that actually for infrastructure. Yeah, the ARRA was a huge scam. Disgusting bill hailed as an infrastructure plan, but was really a big tax refund to the lower classes.
I guess it is "disgusting" because the lower classes received $800M. How do you classify a tax cut that goes over $1B?

I guess it is "disgusting" because the lower classes received $800M. How do you classify a tax cut that goes over $1B?
I guess disgusting was the wrong word. It's disgusting only because of how it was sold to the people. Over $600M of it was for giving out $400 refunds to households. That didn't really accomplish much. But don't tell me it's an infrastructure bill and then not put any infrastructure in it.

If there is a city in the southeast worse than Tampa it is Atlanta

Too bad infrastructure frequently gets left to the wayside. We are so far behind other developed western nations it seems. But mass transit is for plebs I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT